So Scuff stuff...

1 minute ago, Jon_Kozak said:

Lol...yes, this result will be counted. Palmer is going to drop significantly

Hope he gets healthy for nationals- he was competitive last year at 133 and this year 125 is wide open.  I could be wrong but I find it hard to believe Palmer was healthy going into that match.  That's not to argue he shouldn't drop in rankings but just as my own projection for how he could perform.

11 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Hope he gets healthy for nationals- he was competitive last year at 133 and this year 125 is wide open.  I could be wrong but I find it hard to believe Palmer was healthy going into that match.  That's not to argue he shouldn't drop in rankings but just as my own projection for how he could perform.

Yeah I hope he gets healthy too - he's dangerous when he's wrestling well. I wonder how much he's hindered by the weight cut.

The problem is, and the reason why he's going to drop, is that he hasn't wrestled much and doesn't have any ranked wins this year.

• Fire 1

14 minutes ago, Jon_Kozak said:

Yeah I hope he gets healthy too - he's dangerous when he's wrestling well. I wonder how much he's hindered by the weight cut.

The problem is, and the reason why he's going to drop, is that he hasn't wrestled much and doesn't have any ranked wins this year.

Will he drop behind Jack Maida 🙂 ?

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Paul158 said:

Really. It seems you must have gotten beat pretty bad by Ward. 

No, I've had to sit and listen to him whine at duals and EIWA's for years now, he's literally unbearable and I am a fan of the military academies and their programs........can't believe he gets away with the way he acts as a coach at one of the academies.........

12 minutes ago, Gus said:

I sent Nickerson an email last year after the match with Tanner Cook. He did not respond. 

troy.nickerson@unco.edu

Yeah and he probably wouldn’t score many if any points at NCAA’s anyway. Anyone know of the circumstances around why he left Minnesota?