Penn State's next two recruiting classes are crazy loaded.

Threadkilla

8 minutes ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

Kind of getting ahead of myself here but if Kasak has a good run at Nationals, does that make him ripe for the Portal? Or is he supposed to go 141 next year?

Bartlett will be back but Kasak has his RS year that he planned on using this year available and he will use it.

8 hours ago, KCMO2 said:

Nothing against Carl because this is what you try to do as a coach.  But anyone outside of PSU can see that this is terrible for the sport.

But is it? There is another thread about most dominant teams at the B1G tournament and this team comes in 7th. The 1983 Iowa team had 9 champs and no one says Gable was bad for the sport.

Edited by Wrestleknownothing
  • Wrestle 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

6 hours ago, macwoodfleet said:

Bartlett will be back but Kasak has his RS year that he planned on using this year available and he will use it.

I wouldn’t be so sure Bartlett will be back.  Basch seemed to imply he wouldn’t be, especially if he wins the title.  And Bartlett is one of “his guys” you know

14 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

But is it? There is another thread about most dominant teams at the B1G tournament and this team comes in 7th. The 1983 Iowa team had 9 champs and no one says Gable was bad for the sport.

I'm only 38, but I've read that "Iowa is bad for the sport" was a fairly commonly held opinion back in the day.