Iowa vs Iowa State

CycloneFan97

2 hours ago, 98lberEating2Lunches said:

Is limiting a poster to 'the zoo' rather than banning them really something that happens on this forum?

It sounds like Dan is already caged in the zoo and Ban could be there soon.  Its kind've boring around here mid week so can we go visit the zoo to see the wild animals, is there an extra admission charge?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

wildebeest-2780---grahm-s-jones-columbus

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ionel said:

It sounds like Dan is already caged in the zoo and Ban could be there soon.  Its kind've boring around here mid week so can we go visit the zoo to see the wild animals, is there an extra admission charge?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

wildebeest-2780---grahm-s-jones-columbus

Just don't feed them

• Fire 1

4 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

Kind of ironic,  as I'm planning on telling anyone else on here who continues to antagonize me to stop.  We're ALL sick of it,  except for those who won't stop.

Sorry, but it's a two way street,  sir. I didn't start ANY of this,  and people who had scores to settle from twenty years ago getting embarrassed by me had to do their parts to glom on like sheep.

I, as is always the case,  am simply defending myself- others are calling me names- and I'm not breaking the rules.  

However,  if you need to give me the boot, feel free, sir. Obviously,  it wouldn't be the first time and given the herd mentality of the participants on here,  I'd be more than happy.

Have at it, sir. 

Ironic it only happens to you. The one that has been banned from numerous other boards, yet you are not the problem. 

Kenan Thompson Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Fire 2

7 hours ago, BobDole said:

Ironic it only happens to you. The one that has been banned from numerous other boards, yet you are not the problem. 

Kenan Thompson Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

Maybe not,  but it always takes two to tango. I'm not debating myself in all of those instances. It also may have escaped you that people actually get their kicks out of working to get me banned.  See how smart I am? I bet your Ban will get banned and I'm right! Gee, tough job there,  when mods only look one way.  Doubt me, sir? Look at the Blue Illustrated site (PSU) and you'll see they're wagering as to when I get banned. How cute,  eh, sir?

You'll notice last night that after this post that you replied to, people kept piling on,  or didn't you see that, sir, just like you conveniently missed that rasslinphish started all of this.  Meanwhile. I said nothing,  and,  of course,  you did nothing to tell them to stop,  did you,  sir? Of course not,  as old BAN is always the sole problem. 

Like I said before- but with bluntness this time- either ban me or divy out your phoney outrage to those initiating the heckling. If not, then you're obviously good with hassles on here. I'm done arguing with these nincompoops.

So,  again,  have at it,  sir. I couldn't care any less.

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

48 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Maybe not,  but it always takes two to tango. I'm not debating myself in all of those instances. It also may have escaped you that people actually get their kicks out of working to get me banned.  See how smart I am? I bet your Ban will get banned and I'm right! Gee, tough job there,  when mods only look one way.  Doubt me, sir? Look at the Blue Illustrated site (PSU) and you'll see they're wagering as to when I get banned. How cute,  eh, sir?

You'll notice last night that after this post that you replied to, people kept piling on,  or didn't you see that, sir, just like you conveniently missed that rasslinphish started all of this.  Meanwhile. I said nothing,  and,  of course,  you did nothing to tell them to stop,  did you,  sir? Of course not,  as old BAN is always the sole problem. 

Like I said before- but with bluntness this time- either ban me or divy out your phoney outrage to those initiating the heckling. If not, then you're obviously good with hassles on here. I'm done arguing with these nincompoops.

So,  again,  have at it,  sir. I couldn't care any less.

Attention everyone, quit picking on @Ban Basketball

I love how you are the great uniter as people unite to get you banned. You can bring Iowa and Iowa State fans together, you can unite Michigan and Ohio State fans. Your talent is very much appreciated.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BobDole said:

Attention everyone, quit picking on @Ban Basketball

I love how you are the great uniter as people unite to get you banned. You can bring Iowa and Iowa State fans together, you can unite Michigan and Ohio State fans. Your talent is very much appreciated.

Well, funny you say that.  I have told a few on here that if you don't goad me they'll be no problems.  Watch that be the case,  if,  in fact,  their wagers don't get in their way. 

Just curious:  are you one of the moderators on here?

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

1 hour ago, Dark Energy said:

Ban, go back and read your posts, you come off as a whiny 12 year old.  Defending yourself us not the problem, imho, it is how you do it.  Brings the intelligence and enjoyment of the board down a few notches.  

Gotcha. I have indeed been arguing with myself throughout and continuing to goad others since Bob replied to me last night,  eh?

And,  memes used to goad is REALLY adult-like, eh?!

Edited by Ban Basketball

9 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Well, funny you say that.  I have told a few on here that if you don't goad me they'll be no problems.  Watch that be the case,  if,  in fact,  their wagers don't get in their way. 

Just curious:  are you one of the moderators on here?

Just worry about uniting the masses against you. Playing the victim card always works well for you.

1 hour ago, BobDole said:

Just worry about uniting the masses against you. Playing the victim card always works well for you.

So, then just to clarify (being that you didn't answer my question), I then will be allowed to goad people into replying to me, use vulgar language against others, mock them when they do reply,  and continually use memes to further mock them,  correct?

It does seem to be conditionally tolerated,  which is why I'm asking. 

Thanks in advance!

13 hours ago, ionel said:

visit the zoo

I visited 'The Zoo' while its still free.  National Zoo is part of Smithsonian, so it's free.  I like it that way. Will only feed the animals at the latter, with officially provided kibble.

I saw @BobDole had listed some of 'The Zoo' exhibits.  Is he the head zookeeper here?

It's nice to provide a safe space for the captive animals.

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

So, then just to clarify (being that you didn't answer my question), I then will be allowed to goad people into replying to me, use vulgar language against others, mock them when they do reply,  and continually use memes to further mock them,  correct?

Thanks in advance!

Continue to post how you please, your banishment to the zoo will be soon enough. At least you won't be the only one there.

40 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Thanks in advance!

You are acting like a child with their hand an inch in front of the entire forums face screaming "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you!". If it weren't so funny, it would be very sad. Act like an adult and people would leave you alone.

• Fire 2