Iowa vs Iowa State

CycloneFan97

I wish you guys wouldn't let Ban play you like cards.  You are playing into his hands far too easy.  Everyone knows he gets off on petty battles where he can get multiple people to attack him at once.  He loves it.  Treat him with kindness like you would an injured kitten.

2 hours ago, Hokeye said:

I wish you guys wouldn't let Ban play you like cards.  You are playing into his hands far too easy.  Everyone knows he gets off on petty battles where he can get multiple people to attack him at once.  He loves it.  Treat him with kindness like you would an injured kitten.

Is this kitten high and possibly seriously socially handicapped?

• Fire 1

5 hours ago, Hokeye said:

I wish you guys wouldn't let Ban play you like cards.  You are playing into his hands far too easy.  

Even though I don't instigate the pettiness ( you'll see that rasslinphish insulted me,  which then got this going), you're about the only wise person on here,  outside of the ones who leave me be.

Leave me be and there'll be no problems, friends. 

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

3 hours ago, Nailbender said:

Is this kitten high and possibly seriously socially handicapped?

"Unbiased news doesn't exist...I never said all news is biased."- Nailgun.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

2 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

Even though I don't instigate the pettiness ( you'll see that rasslinphish insulted me,  which then got this going), you're about the only wise person on here,  outside of the ones who leave me be.

Leave me be and there'll be no problems, friends. 

image.jpg

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, BerniePragle said:

image.jpg

" I use pictures like children do because EVERYONE ELSE is doing it too. Yet, I think for myself. "

45 minutes ago, wrestlingphish said:

Dance Dancing GIF by Mickey Mouse

My 10 year old twin grandsons LOVE Mickey Mouse gifs. They'll be thrilled to see it, ma'am.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, BerniePragle said:

istockphoto-515151112-1024x1024.jpg

Only slightly ironic that someone who chastises science and knowledge would post a picture of The Thinker,  eh, friends?!

39 minutes ago, BobDole said:

I love Iowa vs. Iowa State talk

I get your point and agree, Bob. They picked the fight and I won't lie down.

1 minute ago, ionel said:

who is he talking to?  🤔

Once again,  the joke's on you. 

Whoosh, as yet another one flies over a rasslin fan's head. 

54 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Only slightly ironic that someone who chastises science and knowledge would post a picture of The Thinker,  eh, friends?!

Referring to fudged government statistics as "science and knowledge"... I honestly don't know whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you.

29 minutes ago, BerniePragle said:

Referring to fudged government statistics as "science and knowledge"... I honestly don't know whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you.

Oh, ok. Professionally peer reviewed data that contradicts your hunches is now fudged. All I know is that for28 years I've been in da bidness, this has been the go-to resource for all who seek edgakashun data.

If you have data that counters it,  as I said before,  PLEASE share it. I'll take a gander at it and if it's valid,  I'll thank you for doing my work that I'm paid to do for me and incorporate it into my work. 

Data, shmata, says Bernard. 

Thanks in advance,  sir!

Edited by Ban Basketball

1 hour ago, Ban Basketball said:

I get your point and agree, Bob. They picked the fight and I won't lie down.

No, you won't shut up, that is the problem. You either do it willingly or it will happen another way. You are annoying and using 3rd grade antics of calling people names is tiresome.

Talk about wrestling or you'll be in the zoo with Dan.

• Fire 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BobDole said:

No, you won't shut up, that is the problem. You either do it willingly or it will happen another way. You are annoying and using 3rd grade antics of calling people names is tiresome.

Talk about wrestling or you'll be in the zoo with Dan.

Kind of ironic,  as I'm planning on telling anyone else on here who continues to antagonize me to stop.  We're ALL sick of it,  except for those who won't stop.

Sorry, but it's a two way street,  sir. I didn't start ANY of this,  and people who had scores to settle from twenty years ago getting embarrassed by me had to do their parts to glom on like sheep.

I, as is always the case,  am simply defending myself- others are calling me names- and I'm not breaking the rules.  

However,  if you need to give me the boot, feel free, sir. Obviously,  it wouldn't be the first time and given the herd mentality of the participants on here,  I'd be more than happy.

Have at it, sir. 

Edited by Ban Basketball

40 minutes ago, 98lberEating2Lunches said:

Is limiting a poster to 'the zoo' rather than banning them really something that happens on this forum?

I can't speak for others,  but,  in my case,  I'd rather just have the big boot and be done with all if it.

We shall see.