Israel Attacked

Bigbrog

22 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Most all men in the Middle East are anti anything that’s non Muslim.   Most all men in the Middle East support the eradication of Jews and non believers. Most all men in the Middle East would execute gays and trans people.  Most all men in the Middle East don’t believe in women’s rights.  

Wow what ignorance and bigotry on full display. Not even close to true.

20 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Reports state that 30% of Hamas forces have been destroyed. Roughly 10,000 Terrorists 

For every innocent civilian (many are kids too) they butcher, they fill dozen family members full of new hatred. 

Just now, red viking said:

For every innocent civilian (many are kids too) they butcher, they fill dozen family members full of new hatred. 

Dozens of family members ?   I always thought it was Catholics with the humongous families 

2 minutes ago, red viking said:

Hamas should have thought that thru before doing what they did huh?   

• Fire 2

7 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

so what you're saying is, palestinians would be better off if israel rooted out all of hamas.

got it. 

Yes, but we disagree how that is possible. I don't think it's possible militarily. The solution must be political imo. Empower the PA. Give Palestinians a reason to believe a peaceful solution is possible. Undercut Hamas' justification for existence.

1 hour ago, uncle bernard said:

Yes, but we disagree how that is possible. I don't think it's possible militarily. The solution must be political imo. Empower the PA. Give Palestinians a reason to believe a peaceful solution is possible. Undercut Hamas' justification for existence.

Yes. Butchering civilians has ALWAYS backfired and will backfire this time too. We'd be best off having nothing to do with these genocidal maniacs. Well eventually get nuked for it. 

1 hour ago, JimmyBT said:

Your continued support of a terrorist organization is on full display 

Go ahead and kill my innocent family members and see what happens. I'll get my revenge one way or the other. So yah, I can empathize w them. 

1 minute ago, red viking said:

Go ahead and kill my innocent family members and see what happens. I'll get my revenge one way or the other. So yah, I can empathize w them. 

So you do support what Israel is doing than.

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

Reports state that 30% of Hamas forces have been destroyed. Roughly 10,000 Terrorists 

Even if these estimates are true, that's a 3-1 civilian to fighter casualty rate. If they do ever wipe out Hamas, based on this pace, they'll kill around 100k civilians in 18 square miles of land.  

3 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

Even if these estimates are true, that's a 3-1 civilian to fighter casualty rate. If they do ever wipe out Hamas, based on this pace, they'll kill around 100k civilians in 18 square miles of land.  

Math much??? 

2 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

estimated hamas fighters - 30-40k - call it 35k

current civilian death count - around 30k

so if we go with 35k fighters, that's 105k dead.

So 35,000 soldiers and 70,000 citizens? 

Just now, uncle bernard said:

If soldiers are included in the 30k dead, then yes, you're right.

That's still an abysmal ratio.

Hamas isn’t dividing out civilians vs soldiers.  They don’t want to admit they’re getting smoked.  

2 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

If soldiers are included in the 30k dead, then yes, you're right.

That's still an abysmal ratio.

What was the ratio of civilians to soldiers that Hamas killed on Oct 7?….  9 to 1?