Israel Attacked

Bigbrog

2 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

yes obviously. keep stepping on rakes moron lol

I didn’t even comment on non wresting topics until after November.  Hahahahahhaha.  Ya I’m the moron.  You must think you’re pretty important. 

Edited by JimmyBT

1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

Have you read EVERY post on this thread?   

no but if i was going to confidently accuse someone of never saying something, i’d at least take 2 min to search their profile to make sure they didn’t say that exact thing in the same ***ducking** thread lmao

28 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Hey Dumbass,  you never said you hated any government.  You said you think they’re wrong and should be stopped.  I think my wife is wrong a lot.  Doesn’t mean I hate her. 🤦‍♂️ 

1 minute ago, uncle bernard said:

no but if i was going to confidently accuse someone of never saying something, i’d at least take 2 min to search their profile to make sure they didn’t say that exact thing in the same ***ducking** thread lmao

I wouldn’t. 

Remember when you said second grade sentence ?   I assumed you knew it meant you never said it to me.  I’m not going to look at everything you’ve ever said 

5 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

i’m done for now. 

just remember that every day children in gaza are being incinerated with weapons paid for by your tax dollars. and no end in sight. 

Quitter.  Yep and remember that everyday hamas is using those same children as human shields to keep themselves alive.  Nigh nigh 

Edited by JimmyBT

38 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

If Canada was occupying us, had military checkpoints every mile, armed soldiers questioning you when you walked down the street, killed children in the street, etc….would we be at peace?

If we were war had been declared, we'd be "at war" - otherwise, we'd be in "peace time" status.

Not "at peace" ... "peace time" and "at peace" are two very different things.

Read my previous post, don't be a dope. I already went through this.

20 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Semantics. There hasn’t been peace in Israel in decades, and you know it. 

But, carry on…

No, not semantics. You seem like an intelligent person from what I've read. Don't purposely feign ignorance. It's beneath you.

We are talking about a well-defined term - which I used correctly.

There is no peace in Israel and hasn't been in decades, but the term I used was "peace time" and I used it exactly to convey that they were not "at war".... anyone who claims it wasn't "peace time" is just 100% wrong. Period.

Words matter. Correct use of them is important.

smarter man than me lol i’ll try to learn from your example

TRY and learn. Bahahahhahahahahhahahah. That says it all.  Keep TRYING. 

Edited by JimmyBT

1 minute ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

No, not semantics. You seem like an intelligent person from what I've read. Don't purposely feign ignorance. It's beneath you.

There is no peace in Israel and hasn't been in decades, but the term I used was "peace time" and I used it exactly to convey that they were not "at war".... anyone who claims it wasn't "peace time" is just 100% wrong. Period.

Congratulations. You should sleep well tonight. 

• Haha 1
  • Clown 1

27 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Semantics. There hasn’t been peace in Israel in decades, and you know it. 

But, carry on…

Is there peace in America right now?   Murder after Murder in our inner cities for decades.   We must be at war. 

1 minute ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Maybe you’re right. Maybe I can’t find a time prior to 10/7 in Israel that can be defined as peace. Boy….you got me! 

Should I ‘take the L’ now??

You said what you said.  All you need to do is admit you made a stupid statement. 

Edited by JimmyBT

3 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

What happens when Israel says it’s peace time and Hamas says it’s war time? I doubt Hamas considered it “peace time” while under blockade prior to 10/7. 

The US might think we aren’t at war, but the yemenis we’re bombing definitely do. Your term seems pretty useless here. 

3 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Maybe you’re right. Maybe I can’t find a time prior to 10/7 in Israel that can be defined as peace. Boy….you got me! 

Should I ‘take the L’ now??

This is much too complex a joke for him. He won’t get it. 

Just now, uncle bernard said:

What happens when Israel says it’s peace time and Hamas says it’s war time? I doubt Hamas considered it “peace time” while under blockade prior to 10/7. 

The US might think we aren’t at war, but the yemenis we’re bombing definitely do. Your term seems pretty useless here. 

But but but …… you were done  bahahahhahahahhahaha