Israel Attacked

Bigbrog

3 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Pretty simple. Don’t use a double negative and flat out just say you hate the governments.  Oh and then don’t say you literally did when you literally didn’t. 

that’s not a double negative you moron and hamas is the government in gaza so when i said i hate gazan’s government, i literally said i hate hamas. 

don’t get mad at me because you can’t handle second grade sentence structure.

Just now, uncle bernard said:

that’s not a double negative you moron and hamas is the government in gaza so when i said i hate gazan’s government, i literally said i hate hamas. 

Hey Dumbass,  you never said you hated any government.  You said you think they’re wrong and should be stopped.  I think my wife is wrong a lot.  Doesn’t mean I hate her. 🤦‍♂️ 

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, uncle bernard said:

And you seem to be really proud that you can type a second grade sentence.  Congrats!!!! 

1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

No I’m asking a question that I already know the answer to.  That you won’t answer. 

explain how iran supporting hamas fits into the argument you’re trying to make or contradicts anything i’ve said

Edited by uncle bernard

Just now, uncle bernard said:

i think it’s shameful that @Bigbrog is such a rabid islamophobe. he hates hamas and therefore must hate all muslims.

that’s how this works, right?

No. You said you don’t hate all Jews. Which ones do you like exactly. ???

1 minute ago, uncle bernard said:

lol yes hamas is a terrorist org and iran gives support to terrorist groups. i’ve already said that. what’s your point?

Show me where you’ve said that before right now.   I’ll wait. 

Edited by JimmyBT
  • Fire 1

12 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Hey Dumbass,  you never said you hated any government.  You said you think they’re wrong and should be stopped.  I think my wife is wrong a lot.  Doesn’t mean I hate her. 🤦‍♂️ 

43 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Answer = prior to 10/7

Israel declared war shortly after 10/7 ... prior to that it was "peace time". Which is not at all the same thing as there being "peace" in the region. Two completely different things. 

Russia has not declared war on Ukraine, so they are - by definition - at peace time status. Yet there is obviously no peace going on there, either. "Special mission" but not at war.

Same for Lebanon and Israel - not at war - so peace time status... yet they routinely lob explosives at each other. "In conflict" yet not at war.

I'll assist with the definition:

peace-time (noun)
  1. a period when a country is not at war

Semantics. There hasn’t been peace in Israel in decades, and you know it. 

But, carry on…

• Fire 1
  • Clown 1

On 11/5/2023 at 9:21 PM, uncle bernard said:

you wrote a lot of words addressing something we aren’t talking about. willie is asking why other countries don’t let in all the palestinians. THAT (the forcible removal of Palestinians from Palestine) would be ethnic cleansing. 

hamas is a terrorist org. doesn’t change the fact that if the palestinians are removed from gaza, it would be ethnic cleansing. and that’s the hypothetical willie brought up. 

On 11/6/2023 at 6:58 AM, uncle bernard said:

of course hamas doesn’t follow international law. they are a terrorist group. 

israel is supposed to be a civilized country who follows the law. if you disagree and think they’re a terror state, that’s fine, but i have higher expectations for a country that receives billions in taxpayer money. 

@JimmyBT here’s a couple lol

i also answered @Bigbrog post asking me a few minutes ago with a simple “yes” but it didn’t seem to go through. 

Edited by uncle bernard

9 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Semantics. There hasn’t been peace in Israel in decades, and you know it. 

But, carry on…

So define when there was peace before” decades ago” compared to how things were before 10/7 

Edited by JimmyBT

it makes people furious that i’m actually morally consistent in what i believe.

Hamas is evil. That doesn’t mean Israel gets to kill thousands of children and civilians, ethnically cleanse gaza, and annex the land.

I can hate hamas but have sympathy for the millions of palestinians who were displaced during the nakba and the years following. 

These are not complicated moral positions.