The fringe have the power and they rule by psychological dysfunction (pathocracy)

jross

4 minutes ago, jross said:

Yes in that specific situation, anyone involved would be accountable.

Please decrypt the second comment about inmate comments.  I'm not aware of that discussion.

Without a way to prove a taboo topic... I wager that millions believe that abortion is sometimes situationally murder.  This puts them in an uncomfortable position because everyone knows someone who has had an abortion... To acknowledge that family/friends/coworkers have... will rip the fabric of relationships.  Turning a blind eye is the safest approach for security purposes.  

Inmate # PO1135809 said in an interview before the 2016 "election" that a woman who gets an abortion should be charged with murder. 

Pro-birth/Inmate #PO1135809 supporters rallied behind him and said that pro-birthers do not support that. 

That instructed me of their conundrum then.  One,  they either don't then believe it's murder,  or,  two,  they don't believe that accomplices to murder should be charged. 

I've left many of them head scratching when I ask them these questions.  What you find is that they really don't believe it's murder. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

5 minutes ago, jross said:

Is it safe to say that social media has greatly spread social contagion?

Absolutely.  I just didn't read where the author linked the two in her research. 

Bottom line is that a really uninformed person in this thread immediately through out the absolutist, Tattletale News fed response that it had but one casual factor.  

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

22 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Inmate # PO1135809 said in an interview before the 2016 "election" that a woman who gets an abortion should be charged with murder. 

Pro-birth/Inmate #PO1135809 supporters rallied behind him and said that pro-birthers do not support that. 

That instructed me of their conundrum then.  One,  they either don't then believe it's murder,  or,  two,  they don't believe that accomplices to murder should be charged. 

I've left many of them head scratching when I ask them these questions.  What you find is that they really don't believe it's murder. 

Nobody who runs on the open statement that abortion is murder will win the presidency.  Right-sided women joined the left with their pro-choice votes in right-leaning states like Kansas.  Trump won the right by kicking the abortion choice back to the state powers, and he is now mitigating the left's attack with his updated pro-choice type statements with regards to 'weeks' and compromise.

Edited by jross

1 minute ago, Bigbrog said:

Okay..."cis" isn't a pronoun...LOL, but what the heck is a "pro-birther"?

By the way, I have never seen a beat down like this in a long time....oh wait, that happens in every thread Ban responds to...LOL

Beatdown? Really? Show me where I'm wrong. 

So,  cis is a pronoun, ma'am?

2 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Beatdown? Really? Show me where I'm wrong. 

So,  cis is a pronoun, ma'am?

"Ma'am"??  How do you know what my pronoun is all tolerant one...showing your sexism are we?  Curious why you think calling me ma'am is somehow an insult??  

And what the heck are you even arguing about on this thread?  Other than to purely argue?  You have zero substance to anything you are saying other than to say "No it isn't" to every piece of evidence people have shown on here.  And then you try and once again fall back on this stupid thing of "Show me where social media is contributing to gender dysphoria" and "That is what I meant all along". you keep trying to play devils advocate to semantics and it's stupid.  

Answer these simple question....do you think minors should have elective gender altering surgery?  Do you think minors should take castration drugs?  Simple yes or no questions.  And finally...based on the evidence...do you agree that both of these things have had happened to minors??

• Fire 1

Just now, Bigbrog said:

"Ma'am"??  How do you know what my pronoun is all tolerant one...showing your sexism are we?  Curious why you think calling me ma'am is somehow an insult??  

And what the heck are you even arguing about on this thread?  Other than to purely argue?  You have zero substance to anything you are saying other than to say "No it isn't" to every piece of evidence people have shown on here.  And then you try and once again fall back on this stupid thing of "Show me where social media is contributing to gender dysphoria" and "That is what I meant all along". you keep trying to play devils advocate to semantics and it's stupid.  

Answer these simple question....do you think minors should have elective gender altering surgery?  Do you think minors should take castration drugs?  Simple yes or no questions.  And finally...based on the evidence...do you agree that both of these things have had happened to minors??

Everything ok at home,  ma'am?

How could I be sexist when you're the one who assumes that everyone who posts on here is a male. Outside of a few, I don't know any of you on here,  so how would I know what sex you are? It's EQUALLY plausible that any of us could be females. 

Got it now,  ma'am?

16 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

Everything ok at home,  ma'am?

How could I be sexist when you're the one who assumes that everyone who posts on here is a male. Outside of a few, I don't know any of you on here,  so how would I know what sex you are? It's EQUALLY plausible that any of us could be females. 

Got it now,  ma'am?

You are sexist.

And as I thought...you can't even answer my questions.  Once again you provide absolutely zero substance to any thread other than to be an a$$hole.

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

You are sexist.

And as I thought...you can't even answer my questions.  Once again you provide absolutely zero substance to any thread other than to be an a$$hole.

Yeah,  that logically holds up,  ma'am..  I'm sexist, all the while not immediately assuming that only men would post on wrestling forum. 

Is it any wonder any longer that she lives in an alternate reality,  friends?

26 minutes ago, jross said:

They are in Nebraska.

https://trib.al/IOuvpn3

Well, that is flat-out homicide. 

I meant when it is performed in a physician's office.  

1 minute ago, Gus said:

So it’s okay to murder babies as long as it’s done by a doctor? Got it. 

We were having a larger discussion than that.  However,  if you read through the entire exchange with jross, I never stated nor took a position,  which has always been customary for me.