InterMat Forums v. Ban Basketball

BobDole

Does Ban Basketball owe Bob Dole $1,000?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Please render a verdict

• Yes he is guilty of all charges
    • No, he is not guilty

19 minutes ago, BobDole said:

Poll is reopened, I guess it had an expiration, let's get to 51 votes for guilty to shut this thread down.

With the requirement that these puppets actually read the transcript, while taking special note at how final terms of the bet (1) were never arrived at and (2) were never mutually agreed upon ( the famous "handshake" that agrees to the terms).

If that is done, only my numbers can reasibly rise.  If they don't,  then people aren't reading it,  nor following my instruction. 

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

18 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

With the requirement that these puppets actually read the transcript, while taking special note at how final terms of the bet (1) were never arrived at and (2) were never mutually agreed upon ( the famous "handshake" that agrees to the terms).

If that is done, only my numbers can reasibly rise.  If they don't,  then people aren't reading it,  nor following my instruction. 

I would have no clue why your peers would not vote truthfully and without bias.

6 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

You aren't actually the turdbiscuit you portray yourself to be in this thread.  Not nearly.  You actually provide good feedback in a more or less non-biased nor in a trollinese sort of manner... typically.

Why must you fly those colors here?  Is it the ole 'What happens in Vegas' sort of Mantra?  'What happens in this thread...'

It makes me sad.

So now you say "Read it only the way I tell you to or you are wrong."  You said it wrong to begin with, man.  Give it a break.  Either pay your debt or move on.  The only reasonable conclusion through all of this is that you're a wiffle-waffling wine-ass that punches nuns and eats babies and shit.  I don't want to believe that.

• Haha 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

Insert pathetic "But you're only obsessed" response.

Get over it, bro, and actually show some sort of manner of dignity, self respect, and personal accountability.

Also, last word.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

You aren't actually the turdbiscuit you portray yourself to be in this thread.  Not nearly.  You actually provide good feedback in a more or less non-biased nor in a trollinese sort of manner... typically.

Why must you fly those colors here?  Is it the ole 'What happens in Vegas' sort of Mantra?  'What happens in this thread...'

It makes me sad.

So now you say "Read it only the way I tell you to or you are wrong."  You said it wrong to begin with, man.  Give it a break.  Either pay your debt or move on.  The only reasonable conclusion through all of this is that you're a wiffle-waffling wine-ass that punches nuns and eats babies and shit.  I don't want to believe that.

Friend of the Dole family,  our,  like ionel, you just sweet on him?

Come on.  Fess up, ma'am! Yous three has yisselfs one big triangular thing going on,  don't yis, ma'am?

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

Insert pathetic "But you're only obsessed" response.

Get over it, bro, and actually show some sort of manner of dignity, self respect, and personal accountability.

Also, last word.

Two replies in one day, neither solicited by me. 

Yeah,  we got us some obsession and or Bob love going on here,  don't we friends?😉