Waitress Served Wrestler in a Singlet Then Saw This on the Check....

ILLINIWrestlingBlog

On 9/4/2023 at 3:02 AM, ILLINIWrestlingBlog said:

Although the topic may have seemed frivolous to some, it has now taken a deadly serious turn. We at The ILLINI Wrestling Blog and Forum and Beyond have officially petitioned the Mayor of Buffalo, the Honorable Byron Brown, for a city-wide proclamation heralding November 1, 2023 as National Singlet Day. Here is the petition in the form prescribed by the City of Buffalo:

ILLINIWRESTLING681.jpg

Since it's a "National" day you should get congress on board.  All congress critters should wear a singlet on Nov 1.  Since the CR will expire soon after, any unresolved issues shall be resolved by wrestle offs by the end of the day. 

BTW: prob a good idea to disconnect all fire alarms for that day.  

• Fire 1

20 minutes ago, Lipdrag said:

I am going to be flying home from Hawaii on November 1st.  Imagine me going through security proudly sporting my singlet - from high school.  No body scan needed, it's all here, baby.  Frisk me!

Illini made my day.  Thanks, dude.

And ruined ours. Thanks, dude.

Season 5 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

1 hour ago, Lipdrag said:

I am going to be flying home from Hawaii on November 1st.  Imagine me going through security proudly sporting my singlet - from high school.  No body scan needed, it's all here, baby.  Frisk me!

oh my!!!   😵‍💫

• Fire 1

5 hours ago, Lipdrag said:

It is totally irresponsible for us to prejudge the event, but, my dude, that would be a winner. Haha! 

On 9/3/2023 at 12:17 PM, Ban Basketball said:

I ask in seriousness: why the Dickens do people do that? And it's not just a few who day,  they ALL do. 

Most baffling wrestling phenomenons out there. 

Keeps the heat in when cutting weight.  Same reason wrists and ankles are taped.

• Fire 1