Politically Motivated

3 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

You do you ban...you do you

As I've been doing.  Just compare Deuce's actions to Nixon's, which I just heard today.  Nixon was a choir boy.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

15 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Since you have a hard time comprehending what I write I will clarify for you. I never said it was ok to assault a girl or a woman nor do i believe it is ok to assault a woman.. You made that up all by yourself. I will admit you are very good a twisting words.

Speaking of the twisting, I too, did not say you said.  I brought out that you implied his actions were no big deal (which was sexual assault at a minimum) which is why I used words like "seem" and "apparent".

Not going to go back and forth with you on a word play.  You said what you said.  That's an issue for you to deal with.

Edited by WrestlingRasta

3 hours ago, ionel said:

This is not just TDS this is a HUGE case of MAGA TDS.  😯

Which politician in our history is more criminal,  other than none?

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

1 hour ago, Paul158 said:

So would you say the liberal Democrats might be obsessed with taking down Donald Trump?  

No,  he's taking down hisself, sir. Both parties are indicting him. 

39 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

I just have  a problem when anyone brings up something conveniently from 20 or 30 years ago. If it was important now it should have been important when it happened. If any of my 4 daughters, my wife or my sister had a similar issue it would have been handled  immediately. Either personally or legally .Not 20 or 30 years later. I think about the Supreme Court justice Cavanaugh.

Wow!

35 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

You can add Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas to that list. What the democrats did  to him was a national disgrace.

It had no impact,  as it turned out to not be founded.  In Deuce's case,  he was found guilty of a sex crime. 

Oh well, it was years ago anyway,  and the economy was good,  so who cares,  eh?

16 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Since you have a hard time comprehending what I write I will clarify for you. I never said it was ok to assault a girl or a woman nor do i believe it is ok to assault a woman.. You made that up all by yourself. I will admit you are very good a twisting words.

Yes, you did. If not,  it SURE sounds that way,  my friend. 

8 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

I see  comprehension could be an issue here. But I can't help you. Sorry.

We'll try it a little clearer:

You mentioned "fondled her boobs, or something like that" (which, notably, leaves out the more vile act committed in that incident)

You also mentioned 20 or 30 years to come out.

BUT--here's the catch-- you only stated having a problem with one of those issues...not the other.  So, again, you said what you said.  Instead of trying to slippery out of it, admit it, and do better.

10 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

We'll try it a little clearer:

You mentioned "fondled her boobs, or something like that" (which, notably, leaves out the more vile act committed in that incident)

You also mentioned 20 or 30 years to come out.

BUT--here's the catch-- you only stated having a problem with one of those issues...not the other.  So, again, you said what you said.  Instead of trying to slippery out of it, admit it, and do better.

My fault I will try to do better in the future.

2 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

Which politician in our history is more criminal,  other than none?

The current one is the most criminally corrupt president in our history.  

2 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

It had no impact,  as it turned out to not be founded.  In Deuce's case,  he was found guilty of a sex crime. 

Oh well, it was years ago anyway,  and the economy was good,  so who cares,  eh?

Found NOT GUILTY. 

• Fire 2

2 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

The current one is the most criminally corrupt president in our history.  

Found NOT GUILTY. 

Actually neither guilty nor not guilty, as it was not a criminal trial. It was a defamation lawsuit, for him saying she was lying and crazy when she claimed he sexually assaulted and raped her in an interview. 

The jury in the defamation lawsuit had to first answer if sexual assault and rape was proven, because if not, then there’s no grounds for the defamation. They found for sexual assault, but could not find for rape, because they could not prove whether it was just his finger or his penis that he injected into her. But, having found LIABLE for sexual assault, they then found him LIBALE for defamation. 

As a side note, post verdict the judge explained that the statute for proving rape was very thin and must include a sexual organ, hence not being able to tell if it was just his finger or not disallowed them from being able to find for rape. The judge then explained by all societal norms, rape is precisely what took place. 

Just wanted to clear up a few details from the trial that you won’t find on Hannity and Tucker. 

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Actually neither guilty nor not guilty, as it was not a criminal trial. It was a defamation lawsuit, for him saying she was lying and crazy when she claimed he sexually assaulted and raped her in an interview. 

The jury in the defamation lawsuit had to first answer if sexual assault and rape was proven, because if not, then there’s no grounds for the defamation. They found for sexual assault, but could not find for rape, because they could not prove whether it was just his finger or his penis that he injected into her. But, having found LIABLE for sexual assault, they then found him LIBALE for defamation. 

As a side note, post verdict the judge explained that the statute for proving rape was very thin and must include a sexual organ, hence not being able to tell if it was just his finger or not disallowed them from being able to find for rape. The judge then explained by all societal norms, rape is precisely what took place. 

Just wanted to clear up a few details from the trial that you won’t find on Hannity and Tucker. 

So, NOT FOUND GUILTY.  

So he was guilty even though he was found not guilty??  I'm confused.  This whole thread is confusing...Trump is the most criminal person ever known to man yet hasn't truly been convicted of a crime yet?  And even more confusing is how people make things up as to what people say even though what they posted doesn't say any of those things.  People are really good at that on here.  

I have a question, if Trump was a "nice" guy and spoke in a polished manner, but still felt like there was enough fraud in the election that he felt ithat he was actually re-elected and said and did everything he has done in a nice, professional, curious, inquisitive way, would he have been indicted??  Discuss....

20 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

So he was guilty even though he was found not guilty??  I'm confused.  This whole thread is confusing...Trump is the most criminal person ever known to man yet hasn't truly been convicted of a crime yet?  And even more confusing is how people make things up as to what people say even though what they posted doesn't say any of those things.  People are really good at that on here.  

I have a question, if Trump was a "nice" guy and spoke in a polished manner, but still felt like there was enough fraud in the election that he felt ithat he was actually re-elected and said and did everything he has done in a nice, professional, curious, inquisitive way, would he have been indicted??  Discuss....

The answer would be yes. The Democrats and the left wing liberal media really have this intense vitriol hatred for Trump. I have been around awhile and the only place you see this type of hate is in the middle east. It is a Phenomena .

Edited by Paul158
  • Fire 1

23 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Just to clarify, 

Are you asking if the investigations turned up the exact same evidence and testimony, from the exact same Republican administration officials, and exact same other Republican officials (that were not in the WH admin)….but he wasn’t a complete and total dipshit every time he had a mic or keyboard in front of him, would he still be indicted? 

Just want to clarify that’s what you’re asking before answering. 

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

If you had been around to experience the way they treated Nixon, Ford, Reagan, HW, W, McCain, and Romney you should have noticed the pattern. 

I saw a t-shirt that said: MEAN TWEETS AND $1.87 GAS

Edited by Offthemat
  • Fire 1

27 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

If you had been around to experience the way they treated Nixon, Ford, Reagan, HW, W, McCain, and Romney you should have noticed the pattern. 

I saw a t-shirt that said: MEAN TWEETS AND $1.87 GAS

This like the way they treated those presidents but on steroids.

34 minutes ago, ionel said:

Who wants $2 gas?  This 8% inflation is great!  Everyone's house values doubled!  We are all filthy rich now!!  🙄

Might wanna check up on current events, 8% inflation was 12 months ago. It’s just a tad lower now. 

(more from the category of information you won’t get on Hannity and Tucker)

6 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Might wanna check up on current events, 8% inflation was 12 months ago. It’s just a tad lower now. 

(more from the category of information you won’t get on Hannity and Tucker)

Gas was $1.87, it’s now $3.87.  How many percentages is that?