Bush -> Obama

I still wonder how much the DNC paid (or what dirt they had on) John McCain to choose Sarah Palin as his running mate. There was zero logic to that pick, and, had he picked anyone else, Obama would still be a Senator from IL (or in prison like most politicians from IL).

There must be some 

17 minutes ago, DJT said:

I still wonder how much the DNC paid (or what dirt they had on) John McCain to choose Sarah Palin as his running mate. There was zero logic to that pick, and, had he picked anyone else, Obama would still be a Senator from IL (or in prison like most politicians from IL).

I knew there was an explanation for a drubbing of that magnitude.  Over/Under would be dirt on McCain rather than money.  Turns out he was captured in Vietnam and the Republicans don't like that.

1 hour ago, DJT said:

not that it did any good...but it revealed many misogynists