You Can't Make This Stuff Up

Bigbrog

54 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Hence….the currently five year running Republican appointed and led investigation. If this were a Democrat appointed and led five year long investigation, I would certainly be raising eyebrows a bit more about it having not gotten to that point of a grand jury indictment yet, you can bet. 

If a grand jury of American citizens passes a judgement of indictment on Hunter Biden, he will be indicted.  That should be included in our math as well. If only I had better copy and paste skills.

Both are federal situations.  It did not take 5 years for the Newport News Mom to get indicted after they found out she lied on the federal arms form.   If they will roll all of Hunter's gun and tax issues into one big indictment, then I guess that would work.  I'm not getting the feeling they are moving with any discernible speed on this.  But boy, did they move on the Mom. 

mspart

Your math is wrong.  You haven’t used the correct denominator of whistleblowers that have complained about the Biden investigations being held up, shelved, or blocked by senior FBI or DOJ officials, both from the Trump and Biden administrations.  Establishment politicians and bureaucrats, not conservatives.  

1 hour ago, mspart said:

Both are federal situations.  It did not take 5 years for the Newport News Mom to get indicted after they found out she lied on the federal arms form.   If they will roll all of Hunter's gun and tax issues into one big indictment, then I guess that would work.  I'm not getting the feeling they are moving with any discernible speed on this.  But boy, did they move on the Mom. 

mspart

My man - context matters.  A 6 year old shot his teacher with his mother's illicit gun.   Not much to investigate.

Assuming guilt, what do you think  HB should get for this crime?  Gun ownership ban?  Fine? Prison?  Execute him with said gun and charge the "big guy" for the bullet?

IMO, it is not going to be much.  Also, according to my estimation of the intersection of drug users and gun owners, this law has generated 10s of millions of criminals.

Thee Feds didn't have much to go on his Mom until that.   That is what made it a federal case.   She is facing federal charges of falsifying the document, same as Hunter.   They are not prosecuting her for the gun that shot a teacher, but that she got that gun illegally, same as Hunter.  

It is the state that has the law that they will go after the parent if they leave a firearm where a minor can get at it and use it.   Totally different cases.   The Feds are charging her with falsifying the data on that form, same as Hunter did.   There is no difference in context.   Only a difference in outcomes, at this point.   The case against Hunter in this regard has gone on longer than the case against this Mom.  

According to https://news.yahoo.com/hunter-biden-reportedly-violated-federal-152649044.html

He filled out the form in 2018, but was kicked out of the military in 2014 for drug use.   This article was written Mar 2021.  

According to https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/shooting-virginia-elementary-school-leaves-1-adult-injured-rcna64695

The boy shot the teacher on 06 Jan 2023.  So this did not require years of study etc, the Feds indicted her within 6 months of the event.   The Feds have known about Hunter's very similar lie since at least Mar 2021 and probably earlier.   Yet, funny enough, no action has been taken in the 2 years since.   Context is a funny thing.   It is a felony to lie on the background check.   Apparently more so for the Mom than for Hunter.  They did the same thing and the consequences are vastly different. 

mspart

38 minutes ago, mspart said:

Thee Feds didn't have much to go on his Mom until that.   That is what made it a federal case.   She is facing federal charges of falsifying the document, same as Hunter.   They are not prosecuting her for the gun that shot a teacher, but that she got that gun illegally, same as Hunter.  

It is the state that has the law that they will go after the parent if they leave a firearm where a minor can get at it and use it.   Totally different cases.   The Feds are charging her with falsifying the data on that form, same as Hunter did.   There is no difference in context.   Only a difference in outcomes, at this point.   The case against Hunter in this regard has gone on longer than the case against this Mom.  

According to https://news.yahoo.com/hunter-biden-reportedly-violated-federal-152649044.html

He filled out the form in 2018, but was kicked out of the military in 2014 for drug use.   This article was written Mar 2021.  

According to https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/shooting-virginia-elementary-school-leaves-1-adult-injured-rcna64695

The boy shot the teacher on 06 Jan 2023.  So this did not require years of study etc, the Feds indicted her within 6 months of the event.   The Feds have known about Hunter's very similar lie since at least Mar 2021 and probably earlier.   Yet, funny enough, no action has been taken in the 2 years since.   Context is a funny thing.   It is a felony to lie on the background check.   Apparently more so for the Mom than for Hunter.  They did the same thing and the consequences are vastly different. 

mspart

Looks to me like you have some pretty serious questions for those who initiated and are leading the investigation! 

2 hours ago, Offthemat said:

Your math is wrong.  You haven’t used the correct denominator of whistleblowers that have complained about the Biden investigations being held up, shelved, or blocked by senior FBI or DOJ officials, both from the Trump and Biden administrations.  Establishment politicians and bureaucrats, not conservatives.  

I’m not sure which FBI and whistleblowers you are talking about. Would it be the FBI led by a director appointed by a Republican president hell bent on getting the Biden’s’, and whistleblowers who sound real serious when you listen to Republican congress talk on social media, but when push comes to shove in matters of law and being under oath……..crickets?

Or is it another group of FBI and whistleblowers you’re talking about? 

I heard one social media influence talk about the vote on Schiff, where in a bipartisan matter the motion to censure and fine him was shut down. He said that this shows the real power lies not in Republican or Democratic Party, but in the ‘uniparty’. I thought how telling…..the fact that republicans and democrats United for the greater good truly bothered him. 

I’ll say it again, our America or “MYYYYYYYYYYY AMERICA”

Edited by WrestlingRasta

3 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I’m not sure which FBI and whistleblowers you are talking about. Would it be the FBI led by a director appointed by a Republican president hell bent on getting the Biden’s’, and whistleblowers who sound real serious when you listen to Republican congress talk on social media, but when push comes to shove in matters of law and being under oath……..crickets?

Or is it another group of FBI and whistleblowers you’re talking about? 

I heard one social media influence talk about the vote on Schiff, where in a bipartisan matter the motion to censure and fine him was shut down. He said that this shows the real power lies not in Republican or Democratic Party, but in the ‘uniparty’. I thought how telling…..the fact that republicans and democrats United for the greater good truly bothered him. 

I’ll say it again, our America or “MYYYYYYYYYYY AMERICA”

I don’t know if you’re playing dumb because you think it’s cute or you are oblivious, but you finish with the statement emphasized, and I realize you have larger issues.  

2 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

I don’t know if you’re playing dumb because you think it’s cute or you are oblivious, but you finish with the statement emphasized, and I realize you have larger issues.  

I know. It’s a crazy concept to some.
Usually…. in moments like these… they like to make things personal. 

I’m told its a self defense mechanism…