Interesting stock market effect

mspart

1 hour ago, Mike Parrish said:

I just got back from Argentina.

The central bank raised interest rates to 97%.

We've got it soooo good here.

Wasn't it not too long ago there was a faction of our own citizen's that were calling for the US to be like Argentina?  Crazy to think that people want our society to be like that.  Too bad for Argentina as it looks like a beautiful place.

I believe it is.   It is around the same latitude as the US only in the southern hemisphere.   Interest of 97% is pretty stupid.  

I think it would be a huge deal if we lose the reserve currency status we currently have to China. 

mspart

20 minutes ago, mspart said:

I believe it is.   It is around the same latitude as the US only in the southern hemisphere.   Interest of 97% is pretty stupid.  

I think it would be a huge deal if we lose the reserve currency status we currently have to China. 

mspart

The menus are printed with rectangles where the prices go for the restaurants since they update pricing nearly every day.

Edited by Mike Parrish

56 minutes ago, mspart said:

mspart

Not gonna happen

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge