Comical - Steveson - wow

3 hours ago, mspart said:

Gable just completely took the weight by storm.   That was an awesome display of prowess.   Any predictions on his ability to win Worlds this year?  

mspart

4 potential outcomes:

Zaire gets a takedown and a couple push outs; in return, Gable gets pissed and lights him up, wins by 4+

Akgul will shut down all 6 minutes rather than :90 to avoid the tech again.

Brandvold doesn’t need to convince Gable he’s invincible. They work on turning hard into guts and Geno doesn’t see a lead this time.

Mason Parris gets his girlfriend to club Steveson’s knee and we don’t know whether it’s a Nancy Kerrigan or Vince McMahon moment.

• Fire 1

i am an idiot on the internet

On 4/28/2023 at 10:29 AM, Voice of the Quakers said:

Hoping Gable realizes how much money/impact he can have continuing in "amateur" wrestling. He is a generational talent whose notoriety goes far beyond our corner of the sports world.

Exactly.  He could go down as the greatest U.S. wrestler ever.  He is probably the favorite now to win his second olympic gold...And he will only be 24 years old.  He clearly isn't cut out for WWE, and I'm sure he'd be good at MMA, but being good isn't enough-it's about selling PPVs. The guy is so comfortable on a wrestling mat in a way I've only seen a couple other times.