Nate Jesuroga

stealyphil223

20 minutes ago, LJB said:

My family represents you and all the rest every time they wear USA on their chests…

you can take some pride in that…

I'm not sure how you once again made this about your kids, but...no, I don't take pride in the accomplishments of kids that I don't know. I get your need to live vicariously through them and somehow inject them into every topic, but I'm almost completely indifferent.

Now, because I know you you can't rest and you may get the shakes if you don't get the last word....in this thread about a young man choosing to attempt to become a Navy Seal rather than Wrestle in College, I am done now and you can re-use another Gif that you find super clever. 

I hope things improve for you bud! 

I'm rooting for ya!

• Fire 1

8 minutes ago, scourge165 said:

I'm not sure how you once again made this about your kids, but...no, I don't take pride in the accomplishments of kids that I don't know. I get your need to live vicariously through them and somehow inject them into every topic, but I'm almost completely indifferent.

Now, because I know you you can't rest and you may get the shakes if you don't get the last word....in this thread about a young man choosing to attempt to become a Navy Seal rather than Wrestle in College, I am done now and you can re-use another Gif that you find super clever. 

I hope things improve for you bud! 

I'm rooting for ya!

I can’t tell you how much I value you…

you and people like you have made me and mine’s lives amazing…

don’t ever change!!!!

Thank U Reaction GIF by BROCKHAMPTON

Edited by LJB
Because it’s late…

On 3/29/2023 at 6:19 PM, Antitroll2828 said:

No training done in special forces is physically harder then anything a college wrestler does , it’s the mental challenges thrown at you while doing the physical stuff that’s so difficult and why only the elite make it …and plenty of small guys in special forces 

Lmao, I wrestled 5 years in college and I can name 5 consecutive training days in the military that were physically harder than anything I had done in college wrestling

11 hours ago, wvwrestlingfan said:

Lmao, I wrestled 5 years in college and I can name 5 consecutive training days in the military that were physically harder than anything I had done in college wrestling

They’ll definitely test your endurance.  Haven’t we all heard of “tunnel rats?”