Nelson Brands Takedown Clinic

Mojo44

1 hour ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

Nobody is going to confuse Brands for an offensive juggernaut, but you should at least get facts right when trying to bag on a wrestler. Brands scored takedowns at bigs. 

Facts?!?  We don't need no stinkin' facts!!  We're hootin' on a dude.  Hyperbole is not only acceptable but encouraged when making a point.

Are you the same sort of didact who will correct someone who proclaims a sunrise to be beautiful?  "Actually, it is a beautiful earthly rotation about its polar axis."

4 minutes ago, Lipdrag said:

Facts?!?  We don't need no stinkin' facts!!  We're hootin' on a dude.  Hyperbole is not only acceptable but encouraged when making a point.

Are you the same sort of didact who will correct someone who proclaims a sunrise to be beautiful?  "Actually, it is a beautiful earthly rotation about its polar axis."

No, carry on.

I just think that, in a world where Will Lewan exists, to make a 5th thread on Nelson Brands seems a misuse of time and energy

• Fire 2

It’s more about the Hawkeyes not getting takedowns or attempting them.. of course take out Spencer…. It seems the strategy is to push out a guy straight back and call for stalling.  At best Iowa is a strong defensive wrestling team…

5 minutes ago, Mojo44 said:

It’s more about the Hawkeyes not getting takedowns or attempting them.. of course take out Spencer…. It seems the strategy is to push out a guy straight back and call for stalling.  At best Iowa is a strong defensive wrestling team…

The Hawkeyes scored the most bonus points at B1G's. Warner, Brands, and Assad all wrestle conservatively but the only team that is more offensive than Iowa up and down the line-up is PSU.

51 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

I just think that, in a world where Will Lewan exists, to make a 5th thread on Nelson Brands seems a misuse of time and energy

I agree 200% (note my hyperbole!).  Lewan is a waste of my match watching time and energy and makes anyone not named Amine look like whirling dervishes.

41 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

The Hawkeyes scored the most bonus points at B1G's. Warner, Brands, and Assad all wrestle conservatively but the only team that is more offensive than Iowa up and down the line-up is PSU.

Which is more offensive, Iowa or PSU?   How do you mean offensive?  😉

mspart

58 minutes ago, Mojo44 said:

Why take him out?  He only gets per match.