If Spencer Lee Bumped Up...

Ponzi

2 hours ago, LJB said:

even in the stall fest, the result would look the same...

because Lee don't know how to stall...

Earlier you used a freestyle match that was the furthest thing from a stall fest as a comparison of what would happen today and then claim the match would be a stall fest?  Get it together LJB

• Fire 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

8 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Earlier you used a freestyle match that was the furthest thing from a stall fest as a comparison of what would happen today and then claim the match would be a stall fest?  Get it together LJB

You clearly misunderstood…

whatever…

25 minutes ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

With the current Bad Knee Lee, Fix grinds out the 1st period then throws in boots and that'll be all she wrote. But give me a healthy Lee over Fix any day. Teske hung with Fix for 6 minutes until he got caught out of position in a stupid scramble.

Yeah, Lee's current situation makes me lean toward Fix or RBY. He's not in shape(not in HIS usual type of shape) and these guys are too difficult to score on.

Lee is on the precipice of being another 4X Champ...maybe 3X Hodge award winner. As others have said, there's no incentive in him doing so. If he was healthy, if he was in shape and full go, he seems like the type of kid who'd be up to the challenge.

It's just rare. I can't remember a stud moving up in a long time. Askren vs Kish is the last I can recall. I guess that's similar. Kish took a 3rd and was a 2X runner up, but Askren was fresh and healthy. And it was still a much lower scoring match than Askren had with anyone that season.