UFOs.......

Plasmodium

On 2/16/2023 at 2:24 PM, Plasmodium said:

I did not but it's as good an idea as any other. I had forgotten all about the story you posted. I did read just today about a balloon club of some kind that has a balloon missing. They suspect it might have been shot down. It wasn't a very reliable source. 🙂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, El Luchador said:

They shot down some kids science project. Next they'll raid his home and he'll get an F grade. His PTDS will cause him to withdraw from society and live in a cabin in the woods and mail 💣 around the country.  The media will blame it on Trump.

I feel bad for this Trump fellow.  He gives and he gives but these media people are mean AF to him.  They can't simply "Be Best".   SAD!!!

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

I feel bad for this Trump fellow.  He gives and he gives but these media people are mean AF to him.  They can't simply "Be Best".   SAD!!!

I know.  He just can't catch a break.  The world always seems to be against the great ones.  Jim Jones, David Koresh, Jim and Tammy Faye, Paul Reubens, Trump...

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, mspart said:

They have spent how much money shooting down kid's balloons?   Not that they knew it before, but they are awfully jittery now when they were all calm when the real deal was happening. 

mspart

They billed the kid $345,000.  Time for that kid to learn some responsibility and accountability.