Jump to content

Scourge Big Boy Greco...


LJB

Recommended Posts

@scourge165

 

So…

I chose Zurabi Datunashvili for you for a couple of reasons…

 

first and foremost, he is an absolute killer who has taken 10 years to figure out how to win world championships…

because the best on the planet is pretty damn hard...

3X Olympian...

Olympic bronze in tokyo…

2X world gold…

mastered match management…

some of the best defense on this planet…

 

please do google his story of leaving Georgia… proper drama that will probably appeal to your nature…

digression…

anyway…

 

you brought up a couple of names from 10 years ago on the domestic scene (it was adorable) and Datunashvili did drop provisor in London, so, it just felt right to me…

 

secondly, based on how many times you brought up how wrestling was originally done naked and oiled up I assumed you would appreciate his whole vibe…

every female in my house stops what they are doing when Datunashvili wrestles…

it just made me think of you…

(full disclosure… every male in my house stops what they are doing when Datunashvili wrestles as well)

 

To be perfectly honest, this is not the match I was wanting to put up, but, I have grown tired of not finding what I want, so, his second world championship gold earned against bisultanov is going to suffice tonight…

You can look up who bisultanov is after the match…

And Datunashvili for that matter…

You proved earlier today you can google…

 

In my mind there are 3 main points of discussion in this match…

Watch…

Google…

Get back to me…

 

Or not…

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Christ...I don't think anyone could have picked a better starting point to make MY point about Greco. Your video there starts at the second half. Pushing, pushing, hand-fighting...nothing more. Point for nothing, whatever the hell that TD was! 

I also appreciate how attractive you think he is. 

The stopping of the match because of that HORRIBLE lip injury though...it just shows the sheer brutality! 

 

Greco is a good sport to Wrestle...so that you can learn hand-fighting, how to throw...most importantly, how to NOT get thrown...and then you should be done with it when you focus on...REAL Wrestling. The shit everyone actually cares about. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

so...

 

that is it?

that is your angle?

all your big boy talk and posturing and that is what you got?

 

you do not want to talk about what is actually going on in the match?

all you see is pushing?

i thought you claimed to know greco?

 

you don't want to talk about the scrambling of datunasvili?

the crazy par terre?

none of that?

you just want to spout the same ignorant pushing stuff?

 

gotcha, sparky...

i suppose you can run along now...

 

Go Away GIF by Bounce

  • Fire 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

dude did not want to talk anything about how datunasvili baited him on his left... pushing bisultanov's left shoulder down to get him to open up 2 millimeters on the right for the arm throw... 

it was just pushing...

duh...

he "knows" greco...

Nick Offerman Laughing GIF

 

 

i tried...

i really did...

it was like picking on a cripple and i do not necessarily feel good about it, but, he had an opportunity here...

no third chances...

  • Fire 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, LJB said:

so...

 

that is it?

that is your angle?

all your big boy talk and posturing and that is what you got?

 

you do not want to talk about what is actually going on in the match?

all you see is pushing?

i thought you claimed to know greco?

 

you don't want to talk about the scrambling of datunasvili?

the crazy par terre?

none of that?

you just want to spout the same ignorant pushing stuff?

 

gotcha, sparky...

i suppose you can run along now...

 

Go Away GIF by Bounce

There's no angle. The only par terre I saw was when they gave a point. I started it where you left off...and I was as unimpressed when I actually wrestled it.

 

But hey, you go WATCH the sport and tell me more!

 

I mean, of course don't. I have literally no respect for you or anything I know of you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LJB said:

tonight is not the night...

just move on, son...

you got exposed and you should just take the L...

Yeah...I get it. You're a SUPER-DUPER proud Dad...so you feel like you know something!

 

It's cute actually. What a little fanboi you are! You remind me of those girls outside the boybands concert! Christ, you actually might be proving the "Visionquest" theory Mr. Webster has with your...comments about Datunashvili to be correct after all. 

Don't know, don't care. Spent years with actual Olympians working on the sport while you...watched(literally). It's nowhere near as impressive as Freestyle.  You can continue to "teach" me about the current landscape, but...I mean, if I gave a shit, I would have KEPT following it, don't ya think? Instead of just being bored to teers. 

 

Tell me you're that guy who believes Karelin went like...a decade without losing, much less getting scored on because...da Google says so!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, LJB said:

you are awful at this...

like really bad...

i apologize for manipulating and exposing you... i really do...

but...

you should probably just move on...

You even sound like a guy who never Wrestled! Claiming victory without having the balls to get onto the mat!

 

Glorified Soccer Mom talking tough...sorry, I just can't help but laugh. You literally exposed nothing. You rambled on about how good looking you think a Greco Roman Wrestler is...which is especially weird given your first point for why that's "real Wrestling" but the rest isn't is the origin...and again, we know that's oiling up and Wrestling Naked. 

Really...you babbled on about Greco guys. And I said I didn't care?

 

LMFAO...alright Soccer Mom! 

Major League Baseball Sport GIF by MLB

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, scourge165 said:

Follower? I didn't start a whole new thread and @ LJB...

there is my gal...

don't get all salty...

i just gave you what you were begging for...

you played your role perfectly...

thank you...

i wish you nothing but the best...

i really do...

but, that was last weekend's moment of amusement...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, LJB said:

there is my gal...

don't get all salty...

i just gave you what you were begging for...

you played your role perfectly...

thank you...

i wish you nothing but the best...

i really do...

but, that was last weekend's moment of amusement...

11 minutes later and he replies....in the thread he started!

 

Yup...I'm following YOU😘

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, LJB said:

nope...

but i know what you do that early...

every day...

seriously...

i wish you the best...

Yup. Sit down, drink my smoothie and see what's going on. Usually starting by checking the three notifications I've got from you about what Greco Wrestler you think looks the best. Laugh, mock...then when I feel like it, go for the workout. Unless I'm running behind...then I just wait for your asshattery until it's more convenient. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hey...

it's your story, brother...

tell it however you want to...

i decided to make you a pet project for 24hrs... 

honestly kinda feel bad about it...

but...

it played out exactly how i knew it would...

and it still continues...

exactly how i knew it would...

you played yourself, son...

the internet was not invented by al gore when you were in elementary school...

take your L and move on...

or not..

whatever...

i truly wish the best for you...

or at the very least "better" for you...

that might be a more attainable goal...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, LJB said:

hey...

it's your story, brother...

tell it however you want to...

i decided to make you a pet project for 24hrs... 

honestly kinda feel bad about it...

but...

it played out exactly how i knew it would...

and it still continues...

exactly how i knew it would...

you played yourself, son...

the internet was not invented by al gore when you were in elementary school...

take your L and move on...

or not..

whatever...

i truly wish the best for you...

or at the very least "better" for you...

that might be a more attainable goal...

 

Al Gore invented the internet? 😅😂 Yes, nothing says "I won" more than bringing up that timely reference that's not at all unrelated to the subject at hand!

I'm not sure how I took the L here by telling you I DIDN'T care about Greco any longer...and then you posting about who you apparently think is the sexiest Greco Wrestler, but sure. It's an L. 

 

Seriously though...it's great your proud of your kids. I mean, I personally probably wouldn't run my mouth about "real Wrestling," if I was wee-man and never actually Wrestled...but hey, you do you..."boo."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, scourge165 said:

Al Gore invented the internet? 😅😂 Yes, nothing says "I won" more than bringing up that timely reference that's not at all unrelated to the subject at hand!

I'm not sure how I took the L here by telling you I DIDN'T care about Greco any longer...and then you posting about who you apparently think is the sexiest Greco Wrestler, but sure. It's an L. 

 

Seriously though...it's great your proud of your kids. I mean, I personally probably wouldn't run my mouth about "real Wrestling," if I was wee-man and never actually Wrestled...but hey, you do you..."boo."

i truly hope you get to doing better...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Latest Rankings

  • College Commitments

    Nick Sahakian

    St. John Bosco, California
    Class of 2025
    Committed to Michigan
    Projected Weight: 285

    Anthony Rinehart

    Crown Point, Indiana
    Class of 2025
    Committed to California Baptist
    Projected Weight: 165

    Luke Satriano

    Valley Central, New York
    Class of 2025
    Committed to West Virginia
    Projected Weight: 125, 133

    Evan Boblits

    St. Mary's Ryken, Maryland
    Class of 2025
    Committed to Navy
    Projected Weight: 149

    Gavin Jendreas

    Crown Point, Indiana
    Class of 2025
    Committed to Indiana
    Projected Weight: 125, 133
×
×
  • Create New...