RBY is the best wrestler on PSU's roster; not Starocci or Brooks

Jimmy Cinnabon

One surprising conclusion drawn from last night's dual versus Ohio State is that the best wrestler on the team is RBY.  He was dominant over a very game Jesse Mendez.

Meanwhile both Starocci and Brooks looked vulnerable versus Ethan Smith and Kaleb Romero.  They both could have easily lost. I think Starocci could lose to Labriola, Lewis, Foca and Smith.  Brooks could lose to Keckeisen, Hidlay, Coleman (he's already lost to him this yhear) and Romero.

By comparison I don't think RBY has a real threat at 133. He's already beaten Fix twice and I don't see Arujau, McGee, Phillippi or even Glory as serious challenges to RBY.

RBY could possibly lose to the Speed of Light if they wrestled.   He has tech-ed the Speed of Sound already, however.

Aside:  there is a 6 minute video clip of FLO making the case that RBY is the fastest (I would say quickest) wrestler in the NCAAs today and maybe of all time. I think it's a hand's down case at least for the former claim and maybe also the latter.   He certainly passes the eyeball test.   And I would love to see him grapple both a mongoose and cobra at some point.

https://www.flowrestling.org/collections/10273249-rby-straight-outta-tucson/video?playing=10474484

• Fire 2

3 minutes ago, JimmyCinnabon said:

Guys I’m kidding. You all know I’m a f*cking idiot. I only post this bullshit because I’m lonely and starved for attention and have not felt the touch of a man or woman in two decades. 

That's brave of you to admit, Jimmy.

Remember, the first step to recovery is to admit you have a problem.

2 minutes ago, BAC said:

That's brave of you to admit, Jimmy.

Remember, the first step to recovery is to admit you have a problem.

Most people have suspected that I am a loser and they are correct. These online communities are all I have left because nobody will interact with me in real life. 

• Stalling 1

RBY looks like he's been phoning it in a little bit this season. We all know he could light up opponents and run up the score but he's been wrestling a more controlled style. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing but I was expecting him to go hard this year and give Spencer a run for his money with the Hodge. Isn't the whole point of RBY coming back for a final season so he can raise his stock for a post-wrestling career in MMA or WWE? 

7 hours ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

We all know he could light up opponents and run up the score but he's been wrestling a more controlled style.

Maybe RBY has begun to transition his wrestling approach to something he believes is more amenable to winning in freestyle.  It could be he's learned something by witnessing the post collegiate progression of other PSU wrestlers.  I'd consider that a good thing.

• Fire 1

17 hours ago, JimmyCinnabon said:

Most people have suspected that I am a loser and they are correct. These online communities are all I have left because nobody will interact with me in real life. 

Some say it is a virtue to know yourself.  Of course, I don't believe that bullshit for one second.   Too painful.   Hide the mirrors!

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, JimmyCinnabon said:

It's obvious you are a loser.  You, not the original Cinnabon.  At least he adds content.   what's wrong is your mommy mean or your boyfriend doesn't give you attention?

• Fire 1