Who wins the bonus point team title at NCAA's?

Wrestleknownothing

As has been pointed out by many who watched the Iowa/PSU dual, PSU does not look like the bonus point machines they have sometimes been in the past.

I say sometimes because even last year they only put up 15.5 bonus points (though in fairness, that was more than any other team in a down year for bonus points).

What teams have the potential to put up the most bonus points at NCAA's this year? 

Recent History: Since 2013 the only team to have the most bonus points without also winning the title was the 2018 Iowa squad.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

2 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

As has been pointed out by many who watched the Iowa/PSU dual, PSU does not look like the bonus point machines they have sometimes been in the past.

I say sometimes because even last year they only put up 15.5 bonus points (though in fairness, that was more than any other team in a down year for bonus points).

What teams have the potential to put up the most bonus points at NCAA's this year? 

Recent History: Since 2013 the only team to have the most bonus points without also winning the title was the 2018 Iowa squad.

Do you have a photo of the Bonus Point Team Title trophy?  I'd hate to spend time playing this game only to find out it ain't real, too much fake news in the world these here days. 🥴 

5 minutes ago, ionel said:

Do you have a photo of the Bonus Point Team Title trophy?  I'd hate to spend time playing this game only to find out it ain't real, too much fake news in the world these here days. 🥴 

I have not actually seen it. I have only heard it spoken of in hushed tones. But I imagine it looks something like this.

10 Wrestling Trophies You Need To Know About – Page 2

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

I also vote Iowa.  Spencer will bonus the whole way through.

Woods is a bonus machine too until the finals.

Siebrecht will collect a few pins too.

Warner is capable of early bonus too.

Cass will have at least 3 pins.

That puts you at 26 plus or minus?

Assuming 10 for Lee, 4 for Woods, 4 for Siebrecht, 2 for Warner, 6 for Cassioppi. Sound about right?

31 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I have not actually seen it. I have only heard it spoken of in hushed tones. But I imagine it looks something like this.

10 Wrestling Trophies You Need To Know About – Page 2

This ^^^ is what the team gets but what does the winning poster on these here boards get?