Pokes and Cyclones

Mr. PeanutButter

12 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

@ionel what's the situation with Mastro?

This should be a good dual. Interested to see if Bastida seeks vengeance for grievances conducted a few years ago

I really don't know.  Wittlake didn't wrestle last night either, maybe resting a couple guys?  

What were these grievances?

• Fire 1

6 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

And the added fact that not coming back out to shake hands cost his team a point

and prob only deducted because Smith was already dinged a point for complaining that Young was kicked in the hip & ribs 3 times.  Appeared the ref finally agreed it was only fair to ding both teams.  Nothing like an early dual meet score of 5-5.  

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, gmdband said:

What happened to Oklahoma's State's starters at 125, 184, and Heavywt. for the ISU dual?  They would have probably won the dual if at least one or two of them would have wrestled.

HWT was there but they needed a pin so Haas wrestled.  125 & 184 didn't make the trip, dinged up but may not have made a difference in meet result.  

3 hours ago, flyingcement said:

Today I saw some news that Reece Witcraft had completed his descent down to 125 to fill in.  Is this a very serious injury he has? I don't think I ever heard what the ailment was

Its been suggested he is just hungry.  Perhaps he was fooled by the Fix to 125 thread and started hanging out at Hideaway.  I'm personally worried that the zoo animals locked him in a cage, maybe we should get Bob on this.  

• Fire 1