#1 Penn State vs #4 Michigan

Nittanychris

Weird that he was the only wrestler on the team that looked gassed

You may be shocked to know this, but everyone responds differently to a given training load.

Also, it’s possible that the performances we saw tonight were below average across the board, with Kerkvliet being the most obvious outlier. I thought Haines and Facundo would win in regulation, and thought Bartlett would MD Mattin. All three looked lethargic to me. Facundo in particular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Le duke said:

You may be shocked to know this, but everyone responds differently to a given training load.

Also, it’s possible that the performances we saw tonight were below average across the board, with Kerkvliet being the most obvious outlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PSU looked excellent tonight. No need to make excuses for the Kerk. He got beat by the better man tonight. Him and Parris are obviously going to be a great match every time. 

54 minutes ago, Gus said:

PSU looked excellent tonight. No need to make excuses for the Kerk. He got beat by the better man tonight. Him and Parris are obviously going to be a great match every time. 

You are 100% right.  However, excuses will be made.  Impetigo.  Carpal tunnel.  Bubonic plague.  

Maybe the most overly-excused athlete in wrestling.  It is ok.  The guy is a stud.  He can lose once in a while.  He may be a national champ.  I hope he is an Olympic champ.  It is ok if he takes the occasional loss.  He doesn't need an excuse.

30 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Most of what you just typed is utter garbage, and I think you know that, because you had to put in your "p.s."

All you ever had to say is that "I am a friend of the Kerkvliet family," and that would have sufficed.  I would have respected that.

You are looking at things from a different lens in that case, and your view makes it difficult to see what Parris was going through last year, or what Cassioppi was going through just prior to the all-star meet.  

All kidding aside, Kerkvliet could be a great and could represent the USA some day, in which case I will root for him.  Things could also break differently for him next time and he could beat Parris again, and build a streak over Cassioppi.  These past few years have given us some amazing college heavyweights.

I'm pretty sure you won't mind me interrupting your single-sided peeing contest.  I'm fascinated by your name.  I suspect there's a cool story behind it.  What were you interviewed about at Weehawken???  If you don't mind me asking.

Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts!

Edited by BerniePragle
  • Fire 1
  • Haha 1