Chaos breaking out in North Carolina gubernatorial race with regards to Republican candidate/insane person Mark Robinson

VakAttack

1 hour ago, Scouts Honor said:

even trump wants him to withdraw

I would imagine so, he's polling so badly it's perceived to be having a negative effect on Trump, too.  Robinson was polling in the mid 30s at one point, not sure about now, and Harris was polling very competitively with Trump.  I think it's a fair assumption to make that he was pulling Trump down, somewhat like Mastriano was perceived to have done in PA.

This sounds a lot like the Biden's and the Clintons The difference is the Bidens and the Clintons were doing this  in White House.  Bill Clinton, I believe was impeached for is ability to prey on young woman (and have sex with them) while President in the White House. Joe's record isn't much better. Joe had an adulteress affair with Jill while she was married. Joe, also while Jill was married wrecked her corvette while they were having the affair. 

37 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

This sounds a lot like the Biden's and the Clintons The difference is the Bidens and the Clintons were doing this  in White House.  Bill Clinton, I believe was impeached for is ability to prey on young woman (and have sex with them) while President in the White House. Joe's record isn't much better. Joe had an adulteress affair with Jill while she was married. Joe, also while Jill was married wrecked her corvette while they were having the affair. 

Meanwhile, Trump has been adjudicated to have raped someone...