✌️

Nice.   I lived on Oahu for 4 years and would have visited if I ever found it.   Nice place!  The water looks like the water adjacent to the Honolulu airport.   Where is this?

mspart

3 hours ago, mspart said:

Nice.   I lived on Oahu for 4 years and would have visited if I ever found it.   Nice place!  The water looks like the water adjacent to the Honolulu airport.   Where is this?

mspart

jealous.

what were you doing there? 

i want to work for the seed corn companies that operate out of there

I was there as a company rep to a local business.   I lived on the west side, Makakilo hill which is in the second city of Kapolei.   This is on the way to Waianae from Honolulu.   It was great, I loved it there.   Unfortunately the assignment ended and we moved back to the Seattle area where we started from.   I think the sun was bad for us there.   I got a pre cancerous mole on my back that had to be removed and my wife similar on her nose that has been removed.   So it was probably not the best place for us fair skinned folks, but I sure loved it there.  

mspart

• Bob 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Offthemat said:

Every silver lining has a cloud. 

image.thumb.jpeg.c315c9ec3de2d70910b451ebc19ec33f.jpeg

Yeah thanks for pointing that out…who knew.

We had one (Cat 5) destroy our house, while my wife was battling a very rare and aggressive form of cancer. And then we rebuilt our house, while she was battling a very rare and aggressive form of cancer.  Had to spend three months bouncing around rental homes during the process, but we got it done. I rebuilt it to be as though it was a vacation house, it’s wonderful, and I’m about 250k on top.   She’s gone, but I’m still here. 

Go ***duck** yourself. 

Edited by WrestlingRasta

11 hours ago, mspart said:

mspart

Ocho Rios, Jamaica. 

• Bob 1

10 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Yeah thanks for pointing that out…who knew.

We had one (Cat 5) destroy our house, while my wife was battling a very rare and aggressive form of cancer. And then we rebuilt our house, while she was battling a very rare and aggressive form of cancer.  Had to spend three months bouncing around rental homes during the process, but we got it done. I rebuilt it to be as though it was a vacation house, it’s wonderful, and I’m about 250k on top.   She’s gone, but I’m still here. 

Go ***duck** yourself. 

image.jpeg.8e09442add20cc6b4558b19d1e1189b5.jpeg