Kerk competing in Craig jones invite what does that mean + other wrestlers

4 hours ago, Caveira said:

Why is Bo so pissed off?

IMG_6185.jpeg

I didn’t watch and know nothing about BJJ, but it seems people thought Downey should have won his second match too.  Here’s one example:

In reading a little about this, I didn’t realize that apparently it was started as a way to compete with the ADCC in part because of low prize money (all invited participants were paid $10,001 or $1 more than the winner of ADCC), and also wanting to broadcast it for free as opposed to people needing to subscribe to Flo…

5 hours ago, fishbane said:

During Nolf's match one of the announcers mentioned that he is moving to Austin.  Does this mean the end of his wrestling career?

He’ll be coaching youth wrestling, so wouldn’t be surprised if he still competes

Edited by 1032004

On 8/21/2024 at 9:06 AM, Truzzcat said:

Has pd3 said if he will be doing 92kg for trials? feels like he is in better shape than he was at trials.

His conditioning at CJI looked solid. His second match didn't show any of it as it was just guard play, but he took it to Rockhold for 15 minutes, pushing the pace just about the whole time. Better conditioning than I've seen from Downey in some time. 

On 8/17/2024 at 2:42 PM, 1032004 said:

Oh crap, didn’t realize it was even scheduled for the same day as ADCC…

They held it one the same day, in the same city, in the arena that ADCC was held in 2022. Craig is a master troll.