Walz Military Record: The Right Wing Hypocrisy is Unreal!!!!

Granted, Walz made a mistake by saying he was in a war. This was a lie. It was 6 years ago. Meanwhile, Trump makes several lies every single time he makes a speech. Nobody complains about that. And he and Vance never served their countries at all. In fact, Trump purposely evaded any type of military service during the Vietnam War. 

Thank you Governor Walz for your 23 years of military service. Definitely more brave than being grazed by a bullet in the ear. 

• Brain 1
  • Fire 1
  • Clown 1

1 minute ago, red viking said:

Granted, Walz made a mistake by saying he was in a war. This was a lie. It was 6 years ago. Meanwhile, Trump makes several lies every single time he makes a speech. Nobody complains about that. And he and Vance never served their countries at all. In fact, Trump purposely evaded any type of military service during the Vietnam War. 

Thank you Governor Walz for your 23 years of military service. Definitely more brave than being grazed by a bullet in the ear. 

Let us reflect on this my friends.  

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, red viking said:

So many things wrong here...you seriously think no one complains when Trump lies??  What world are you living in?  Probably the same world where you think Vance never served...he was in the Marines...and served in a war zone!!  And the doozy is belittling the fact that Trump was almost assassinated...you know...KILLED!!  Does your partisan run so deep you are okay with someone almost getting killed just because the person has ideologically different opinions??  Dude you are sick!

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, Bigbrog said:

So many things wrong here...you seriously think no one complains when Trump lies??  What world are you living in?  Probably the same world where you think Vance never served...he was in the Marines...and served in a war zone!!  And the doozy is belittling the fact that Trump was almost assassinated...you know...KILLED!!  Does your partisan run so deep you are okay with someone almost getting killed just because the person has ideologically different opinions??  Dude you are sick!

Sure; the right will complain a little but there's a double standard. For Walz, they go back to 2018 to find something he lied about. 

Trump was almost assassinated but didn't get any significant damage so he's not a "Braveheart" like the fringe right likes to call him. 

Vance served 4 years as a journalist. What a joke. 

• Clown 1

Sure; the right will complain a little but there's a double standard. For Walz, they go back to 2018 to find something he lied about. 

Trump was almost assassinated but didn't get any significant damage so he's not a "Braveheart" like the fringe right likes to call him. 

So you are wrong on all counts in your original post.  And you still can't just leave it at Trump was almost assassinated...sick!

And calling Vance a joke for the job he did while serving our country in a war zone...is well...a true representation of the type of person you probably are....pathetic

• Fire 4

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

Yes you are...

Yah. How about your service record?

I served 3 years active duty artillery (Multiple Launch Rocket System); followed by 3 years National Guard and Army Reserve as a medic. Requested transfer to IRR in August 2001. 

Edited by red viking

What did you do?  It’s obvious you don’t know what a Marine correspondent does.

1 minute ago, Bigbrog said:

So you are wrong on all counts in your original post.  And you still can't just leave it at Trump was almost assassinated...sick!

And calling Vance a joke for the job he did while serving our country in a war zone...is well...a true representation of the type of person you probably are....pathetic

Vance military record is fine, but not comparable to the 23 years that Walz served. Trump was a draft dodger. 

3 minutes ago, red viking said:

See above. Army. Total of 6 years. 

So again...being a military vet yourself and to trash a fellow vet shows what type of person you are...by the way, did you serve in a war zone??

• Bob 1
  • Poopy 1

6 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

So again...being a military vet yourself and to trash a fellow vet shows what type of person you are...by the way, did you serve in a war zone??

It's hypocritical for the wingers to question Walz's military record when Trump dodged the draft and Vance didn't do anything spectacular either. 

It's hypocritical for the wingers to question Walz's military record when Trump dodged the draft and Vance didn't do anything spectacular either. 

So, you didn't serve in a war zone and Vance did, but you criticize him...man, your takes are not only atrocious but clearly wrong!

Not to mention you show your clear partisan again by trying to rationalize away what is said and is true about Walz by attacking Trump and Vance.

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, red viking said:

I don’t hear anybody criticizing Walz’ military record, apart from going backchannel to get his retirement in under the wire.  It’s his embellishment, his lies, that are of concern. 

• Bob 1

1 minute ago, Offthemat said:

I don’t hear anybody criticizing Walz’ military record, apart from going backchannel to get his retirement in under the wire.  It’s his embellishment, his lies, that are of concern. 

This! 

I'll never understand how some people can't criticize a candidate because they clearly lied even if they still support them overall and vote for them. 

It was a legitimate lie but to obsess over that lie from 6 years ago when your own candidate literally lies dozens of times every time he speaks is beyond ridiculous and hypocritical. 

If the wingers had integrity they'd be screaming about Trump's dishonesty. 

• Haha 1

It was a legitimate lie but to obsess over that lie from 6 years ago when your own candidate literally lies dozens of times every time he speaks is beyond ridiculous and hypocritical. 

If the wingers had integrity they'd be screaming about Trump's dishonesty. 

So will you now go back and change your original post to remove 95% of it because it is blatantly wrong??

• Bob 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

So will you now go back and change your original post to remove 95% of it because it is blatantly wrong??

What's wrong? The disgusting winger hypocrisy is the issue. Yes, Vance served. I tried to change that but it now won't let me.  Maybe because it was the 1st post of the thread? 

Edited by red viking

15 minutes ago, red viking said:

If the wingers had integrity they'd be screaming about Walz's dishonesty. 

am assuming you are talking about the left wingers?

Edited by ionel
  • Bob 1

What's wrong? The disgusting winger hypocrisy is the issue. Yes, Vance served. I tried to change that but it now won't let me.  

How about no one complains when Trump lies (there are literally whole msm networks fully dedicated to this)?  How about you belittling an assassination attempt? 

Not part of the original post, how about you criticizing Vance for what he did while serving in a war zone, and then trying to compare it to yourself, in which you have never served in a war zone? By the way I respect our vets regardless if they served in a war zone but your whole take in each of your posts are both factually wrong but, like I said, atrocious as well.

• Fire 2

4 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

How about no one complains when Trump lies (there are literally whole msm networks fully dedicated to this)?  How about you belittling an assassination attempt? 

Not part of the original post, how about you criticizing Vance for what he did while serving in a war zone, and then trying to compare it to yourself, in which you have never served in a war zone? By the way I respect our vets regardless if they served in a war zone but your whole take in each of your posts are both factually wrong but, like I said, atrocious as well.

He was a journalist. I'm not going to call him a hero by a long shot when I was actually in combat arms. Was he forced to go with his unit or did he go out of his way to be part of the war efforts? Being deployed is part of the job and part of the risk you take. 

Trump got grazed in the ear. Doesn't make him a hero one bit, or somebody I even respects as a human being. In fact, he's a coward for dodging the draft and constantly lying. 

• Clown 1

42 minutes ago, red viking said:

I was wondering if you are familiar with the National Guard. Typically, they do one weekend per month for 11 months. Then they do 2 weeks training during the summer. It looks like Walz deployed to a base in Italy for 1 year.  This equates to about 9400 hours of active duty. A typical active-duty soldier in 23 years will accumulate 57,000 hours. I know these things because my son served in the National Guard for 9 years and active Duty in the Army for 12 years. He deployed to Afghanistan in combat for 1 1/2 years between his sophomore and junior years in college. He came home and finished college and got his Commision as an officer. He tried for several years to go active duty and finally was able to get in. 

Walz had a chance to serve in combat with his men in Iraq and he chose not to. All of his men that he was commanding at the time went and served in combat in Iraq. Yet he has said multiple times that he served in combat carrying a gun of war.

• Fire 1