Have Russian Troll Farms Infiltrated our Intermat International Wrestling Forum

19 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

It's as good of a conspiracy theory as the rest of them fellas.  If you need proof just head on over.  

How do we know its not Iranian or maybe Bob programed some AI bot poster just to spice up the forum?  🤔

1 minute ago, ionel said:

How do we know its not Iranian or maybe Bob programed some AI bot poster just to spice up the forum?  🤔

All valid theories.  Bob is MIA.  And we all know Bob is Jimmy Cinnabon and now he went radio silent in the last couple of hours.  With the new bots are we sure the Iranians didn't take Bob hostage?

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

1 minute ago, PortaJohn said:

All valid theories.  Bob is MIA.  And we all know Bob is Jimmy Cinnabon and now he went radio silent in the last couple of hours.  With the new bots are we sure the Iranians didn't take Bob hostage?

It appears the Iranians thought Trump would pick Bob for VP so they kidnapped him before the convention.  Now that its Vance they stole his papers.  It all makes sense.  

• Bob 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, ionel said:

It appears the Iranians thought Trump would pick Bob for VP so they kidnapped him before the convention.  Now that its Vance they stole his papers.  It all makes sense.  

It does have the markings of an Iranian infiltration.  The thread is, "America Sucks, Abolish Folkstyle, Everyone's overrated, hire the Brands to coach USA" .

Edited by PortaJohn

6 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

It does have the markings of an Iranian infiltration.  The thread is, "America Sucks, Abolish Folkstyle, Everyone's overrated, hire the Brands to coach USA" .

May be a combine Iran Russia plot.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, ionel said:

May be a combine Iran Russia plot.

It's starting to add up.  First, Jimmy Cinnabon aka Bob Dole posts an Amit Elor should wrestle in college at Iowa thread.  Israel infiltrating American wrestling through Iowa City would further their stranglehold on America and give them what they've always wanted.  To change international wrestling to Folkstyle.  The Israeli's bought @flyingcement or have dirt on him.  Throughout the Olympics all he's been doing is posting portal info on the college board.  Then the Iranians/Russians fearing  the Israeli plot, capture Bob Dole and infiltrate the International Forum.  Wonder what @uncle bernard thinks about this

Edited by PortaJohn
  • Bob 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PortaJohn said:

It's starting to add up.  First, Jimmy Cinnabon aka Bob Dole posts an Amit Elor should wrestle in college at Iowa thread.  Israel infiltrating American wrestling through Iowa City would further their stranglehold on America and give them what they've always wanted.  To change international wrestling to Folkstyle.  The Israeli's bought @flyingcement or have dirt on him.  Throughout the Olympics all he's been doing is posting portal info on the college board.  Then the Iranians/Russians fearing  the Israeli plot, capture Bob Dole and infiltrate the International Forum.  Wonder what @uncle bernard thinks about this

... and why am I wondering if @MPhillips is on board with this.  🤔

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, PortaJohn said:

It's starting to add up.  First, Jimmy Cinnabon aka Bob Dole posts ...

Should we just start calling him Jim Bob or CinnaDole?  

On 8/11/2024 at 6:28 AM, PortaJohn said:

Jim Bob for the country folk and CinnaDole for the city folk

Why does my personal info say: "I love Bob Dole" and how do I change it to:  "Jim Bob sucks!"