New UW Assistant

22 minutes ago, HungusMungus said:

Rumor over on the WIWRESTLE forum is that Tony Cassioppi is heading to Madison as an assistant coach. 

Can't find anything to back that up, anyone have any insite? 

The Iowa board (GIA) has been saying the same thing for the past few days. Bono did one of those cryptic/could-mean-anything/totally-non-specific/look-how-cute-and-coy-I-am tweets that I absolutely hate. So there is that.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

Whoopty doo. Is he going to actually bring in some blue chip talent? Pay the "NIL" money out of his own pocket that is needed to actually get and retain top wrestlers, or improve the facilities? If not, I don't really care. 

56 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Bono did one of those cryptic/could-mean-anything/totally-non-specific/look-how-cute-and-coy-I-am tweets that I absolutely hate.

You don't like our so called media getting on their soap box to let us know they know something we aren't cool enough to know yet?

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

24 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

You don't like our so called media getting on their soap box to let us know they know something we aren't cool enough to know yet?

Say what you mean, mean what you say. When coaches start acting like they were trained at a clickbait factor, I am out. Well not really. But I will make fun of them. Every time.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge