Is Suriano ok?

Some guys achieve at the highest levels in high school, college, and international wrestling --  and seem to handle it just fine.   But with others, there seems to be a price that is paid. 

• Haha 1

in a world full of crushing bores and self consciously edgy nerds it's very refreshing to see that Suriano has grown up to be an genuine oddball. An honest to goodness eccentric. I'll take this every day over stuff like Ben Askren's dorm room libertarian nonsense or AB's god talk. 

• Bob 4
  • Fire 1

3 hours ago, Bardamu911 said:

in a world full of crushing bores and self consciously edgy nerds it's very refreshing to see that Suriano has grown up to be an genuine oddball. An honest to goodness eccentric. I'll take this every day over stuff like Ben Askren's dorm room libertarian nonsense or AB's god talk. 

Askren was the best part of FRL,. It will be an even harder listen after he's gone. and God gets a pretty bad rap around here but All of the guys that you hear mention him are winning. Coincidence? Not sure. 

• Bob 1

13 hours ago, Threadkilla said:

God gets a pretty bad rap around here but All of the guys that you hear mention him are winning. Coincidence? Not sure. 

correlation does not equal causation 

• Bob 1

14 hours ago, Threadkilla said:

Askren was the best part of FRL,. It will be an even harder listen after he's gone. and God gets a pretty bad rap around here but All of the guys that you hear mention him are winning. Coincidence? Not sure. 

It does seem to help those guys as I’ve stated before but you don’t typically hear much from guys that aren’t winning.

Although AJ Ferrari talks about God a lot too…

• Bob 1