Top P4P male US wrestlers (based on vibes)

12 minutes ago, pokemonster said:

I would like to say Dake is at the top, but he also got molly-whopped vs Kadimagomedov and I'm not sure he's beating Sidakov. Yet he's absolutely unstoppable domestically. Is this just a matter of his competition being better?

I mean who else? Snyder has been  molly-whopped and Taylor didn't make the team, if Brooks, it would have to be on speculative results against Yazdani/Russians. It almost has to be Dake (at the toughest or maybe 2nd toughest weight) thoughts?

58 minutes ago, pokemonster said:

I would like to say Dake is at the top, but he also got molly-whopped vs Kadimagomedov and I'm not sure he's beating Sidakov. Yet he's absolutely unstoppable domestically. Is this just a matter of his competition being better?

65 and 74 are always the most difficult weights internationally in my opinion. The Kadi match feels like more of a one off and Kadi at his best is absolutely phenomenal I remember their were rumors that Dake was not 100% for that olympics as well. I think Kadi also just gave him a very weird feel and alternatively Dake seemed to feed right into that metzger kadi wanted to hit. As for Sidakov with DT losing hes probably the #1 p4p wrestler in the world now when you think about it hes 3-0 against arguably the United States best p4p wrestler at the times he beat them. Hes beaten salkazonov twice who's won the last 4 European championships and beat zhamolov who a lot of people penciled in as the guy to overthrow Sidakov (hes gonna be at the olympics as well this year for Uzbekistan which just makes an already insanely deep weight that much deeper.

• Fire 1

65 and 74 are always the most difficult weights internationally in my opinion. The Kadi match feels like more of a one off and Kadi at his best is absolutely phenomenal I remember their were rumors that Dake was not 100% for that olympics as well. I think Kadi also just gave him a very weird feel and alternatively Dake seemed to feed right into that metzger kadi wanted to hit. As for Sidakov with DT losing hes probably the #1 p4p wrestler in the world now when you think about it hes 3-0 against arguably the United States best p4p wrestler at the times he beat them. Hes beaten salkazonov twice who's won the last 4 European championships and beat zhamolov who a lot of people penciled in as the guy to overthrow Sidakov (hes gonna be at the olympics as well this year for Uzbekistan which just makes an already insanely deep weight that much deeper.

Pretty sure Bekzod is the 74kg rep for Uzbekistan.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5-HkZ7IF5k/?igsh=bGU0MmlvNmFzZGpk

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrestling_at_the_2024_Summer_Olympics_–_Qualification

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Brain 1

3 hours ago, Spladle08 said:

I mean who else? Snyder has been  molly-whopped and Taylor didn't make the team, if Brooks, it would have to be on speculative results against Yazdani/Russians. It almost has to be Dake (at the toughest or maybe 2nd toughest weight) thoughts?

Yeah, you're probably right. I can see Spencer jumping him if his knees hold up. It always does seem like 65 and 74kg are just incredibly loaded for whatever reason. 

• Stalling 1

1 hour ago, Le duke said:

that's really awesome for bekzod I was not sure he was even going to get down to 74 but figured zhamolov would handle him, I wonder if he competed.

On 4/28/2024 at 8:46 AM, peanut said:

Gilman at 7 and 10? That’s unorthodox but I will not question your vibes.

#7 = Iowa Gilman

#10 = Minnesota huddle Gilman