How does Fix outdo his riveting semifinals win?

Just now, CHROMEBIRD said:

I predict Fix will have deserved it more

I’m referring to pointing to the mat like he did with Crook - I thought that’s what you were referring to. Sorry a few too many gin and tonics this afternoon!

Just now, Rassling said:

I’m referring to pointing to the mat like he did with Crook - I thought that’s what you were referring to. Sorry a few too many gin and tonics this afternoon!

I want to see Fix get pinned and quick to.

4 hours ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

There were so many shenanigans in that match, I'll save that discussion for a later day.

I'm wondering what would be the most controversial and protracted way for him to win? My nightmare scenario: Vito scores the only takedown but gets called for locked hands x2, gives up a stall call and a point for hands to the face. OKST runs out to the mat multiple times and demands free reviews. Camera pans to Ragusin in the stands as he's mouthing the words "whiney little b*****". Fix hugs the boundary line/runs directly towards it multiple times but never gets called. Wins by 1

Vito is up 25-11 takes a knee to the head and they won't let him continue via concussion protocol.  

• Wrestle 1

2 minutes ago, ionel said:

Vito is up 25-11 takes a knee to the head and they won't let him continue via concussion protocol.  

He actually shared during his interview after the semis that he incurred a concussion and how it affected his neck and left side of his body earlier in the season. I wasn’t aware of this, at least to that extent.

3 hours ago, BigRedFan said:

Vito is so fast that he'd beat Fix to the line and be waiting for him there.

Vito is so fast the ref never sees his takedowns, ref calls him for stalling each time, Fix wins by stall out.  

4 hours ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

There were so many shenanigans in that match, I'll save that discussion for a later day.

I'm wondering what would be the most controversial and protracted way for him to win? My nightmare scenario: Vito scores the only takedown but gets called for locked hands x2, gives up a stall call and a point for hands to the face. OKST runs out to the mat multiple times and demands free reviews. Camera pans to Ragusin in the stands as he's mouthing the words "whiney little b*****". Fix hugs the boundary line/runs directly towards it multiple times but never gets called. Wins by 1

i could see Fix borrowing a Mekhi-Lewis-like Inspector Gaget leg that extends and touches chairs and the gym floor everytime Vito shoots.