Vito

Glad to see him back to form and back in the finals.  I especially appreciated him walking to the center of the mat and pointing at the mat in an effort to get Crookham to stop backing up and playing the edge.  Good stuff.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Pinnacle said:

Give me a gazillion votes for Vito tonight. I am tired of watching refs bend over backwards for all the bricks John Smith throws on behalf of Daton Fix. 

It’s going to be a butt kicking. Vito by major. 

1 hour ago, Nittany said:

Glad to see him back to form and back in the finals.  I especially appreciated him walking to the center of the mat and pointing at the mat in an effort to get Crookham to stop backing up and playing the edge.  Good stuff.

I was laughing out loud when that happened!  My wife looked at me as if to say WTF? (and then went right back to her romcom).

@Interviewed_at_Weehawken will like this one.  Had him on my fantasy team.  Made a phone call to get a prognosis.  Was told, "not looking good".   Dropped him.  Reconfigured. Now, texting incessantly every round thanking this person for destroying my my fantasy team.  Response, "we're all really surprised!"  So much for insider info  

• Haha 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

When he pointed to the line at the center of the mat I got freaking goose bumps, he just seemed to be in a totally different place mentally... I do like crookham but he's very much a counter wrestler and getting behind on the scoreboard does not bode well for him especially against someone like Vito.

• Bob 1

2 minutes ago, Doublehalf said:

When he pointed to the line at the center of the mat I got freaking goose bumps, he just seemed to be in a totally different place mentally... I do like crookham but he's very much a counter wrestler and getting behind on the scoreboard does not bode well for him especially against someone like Vito.

That was amazing when he pointed to the line.......Crookham looked like a scared puppy in obedience training.