Got My Database Website Up

Hey everyone, I've finally gotten around to putting my D1 database on a website. It's by far the most comprehensive database you are going to find.

I'm working on getting some others up. Over the next few months I hope to get my D2, D3, NAIA, NJCAA up and running too. You can now mess around with where I get all my info from.

I have also put up the WCWA, International Worlds, Pan-ams, and a few states too. 

Wrestling.Guru

Notice the domain is not a .com but a .guru

• Bob 6
  • Brain 2
  • Fire 1
  • Wrestle 1

1 minute ago, cowcards said:

Hey everyone, I've finally gotten around to putting my D1 database on a website. It's by far the most comprehensive database you are going to find.

I'm working on getting some others up. Over the next few months I hope to get my D2, D3, NAIA, NJCAA up and running too. You can now mess around with where I get all my info from.

I have also put up the WCWA, International Worlds, Pan-ams, and a few states too. 

Wrestling.Guru

This is a massive undertaking. Thank you so much for doing this and sharing with everyone. Man of the people.

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

9 minutes ago, cowcards said:

Wrestling.Guru

Over 24000 entries for D1 alone? Brother, this is amazing. I'm going to have to take a peek at that Venmo link...

I love that the website is called wrestling.guru

Edited by Mr. PeanutButter
  • Fire 1

15 hours ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

Over 24000 entries for D1 alone? Brother, this is amazing. I'm going to have to take a peek at that Venmo link...

I love that the website is called wrestling.guru

It more than doubles when you add in the D2/3, NAIA, NJCAA. Probably triples overall once you figure the women.

when I saw that .guru was a domain, I knew that was the one. Ha

• Fire 1