Biden wants to secure a one party state

A college kid at a YMCA asked me when boys become men.  I said 'Well, 25 is when boys get cheaper car insurance, which matches the rough age when the rational brain is fully formed.'  The kid said but 'what about these 50-year-old boys?'

Well, for me, my first mental transition was about six months after my dad died; I switched from being dependent to being individually accountable and self-responsible at 20 years of age.  The second was after marriage when finding out my wife was pregnant.  

A man contributes positively to his family's well-being and sets an example for others in his community.  A sampling of character is being present, supportive, awareness, admitting faults, continuously learning, giving, patience, respecting, and financial responsibility.

• Fire 2

I had my first child after turning 25.  At least 10, perhaps 20 years of responsibility for others is about right to formulate a minimum age requirement for leading a country.  

The president's qualifications might borrow heavily from Astronaut qualifications partially listed below:

• Educational Requirement: Possess a master’s degree in a STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) from an accredited institution. Alternatively, completing at least two years towards a doctoral program in a related STEM field or possessing a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree.

• Professional Experience: Have at least two years of relevant professional experience gained after completing the master’s degree or equivalent qualification.

• Leadership, Teamwork, and Communication Skills: Demonstrated leadership, teamwork, and effective communication skills.

• Business Experience: A successful track record as an entrepreneur or manager, having overseen a company or division with 50 or more employees and demonstrated effective management skills.

• Has passed the citizen's test that includes questions about the U.S. Constitution, the branches of government, American history, and civic responsibilities. 

...not restricted to the above but you get the idea about a high agency, rational thinker type.  Need to mix in there good ethics and global consideration requirements somehow.