My top program coaches

CoachC

1 hour ago, WrestlingRash said:

Agree with your list except for the Pac-12. Little Rock's coach is the best in that conference right now. They just beat OSU at OSU and they've only been D1 for 4 years or so. 

We will find out on March 10 if their dual meet wins translate at the conference tourney. 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

1 hour ago, WrestlingRash said:

Agree with your list except for the Pac-12. Little Rock's coach is the best in that conference right now. They just beat OSU at OSU and they've only been D1 for 4 years or so. 

hmm ... would you like to buy a w?  

5 hours ago, boconnell said:

I fully agree.  He is absolutely one of the best and most consistent coaches.  Top 10 for sure, maybe top 5.  That's awesome.  That's why I said he's been really good for a really long time.  

But it's not the kind of thing that makes opposing teams resent you.  Especially when you're a conference nomad and you don't get hated even when you win tons of conference titles.  

He's a great coach.  But nobody hates him or looks for reasons to tear him down, because nobody is in direct competition with him or his team.  Iowa and tOSU and OSU and Michigan are busy hating PSU (or residually hating Iowa or even OSU).  ACC schools are hating each other.  ASU and Stanford or Oregon St probably hate each other a bit.  Cornell and Lehigh.  But nobody hates Mizzou wrestling.  They're just a very good team worthy or respect, but nobody is worried about them.  Same with their coach.  So he gets praised all the time because nobody minds giving him his due.

There’s plenty of salt in the Big 12 towards Missouri for leaving the Big 12 and then crawling back last year. I’m not part of that group but they’re vocal for sure. Kind of annoying actually 😝