74kg @ 2023 Worlds

peanut

Since when have the rules ever been applied equitably to the Russian Federation? 
In this case I don't really care.  I want the best guys there at every weight.  But the amount of people online thinking they had the "inside scoop" because they looked at a list of entrants was laughable.   
Lol my inside scoop was their Instagram posts of them both saying they were ready and prepared for worlds . That was my "proof". They were posting pics and countdowns, and I was sure they were both entering. Then Valiev entered and I felt stupid. But luckily Sidakov confirmed that he and Saduleav didn't travel to the worlds , train like mad men, etc etc without knowing their eligibility ahead of time

18 hours ago, nhs67 said:

It actually sucks to not be pumped for it.  Uguev, Sidakov, and Sadulaev were all taking part in pro-war antics... there is photographic proof of it and Ukraine has put their list out to sanction them.  Based on criteria they should not be allowed.

LOL ... best part of the whole thing is Mamiashvili stating that if they are not allowed in the Olympics, his solution is to roll the tanks into Paris.  (And he's not talking Saduleev).  Seems like a real anti-war stance by the federation!

• Clown 1