Getting a loaf of bread at Luis Vuitton.

Threadkilla

1 hour ago, Paul158 said:

To be a fact you must have truth. Also most conservatives have jobs and work to make a living to provide for their families. They are involved in their local communities. They are the main contributors when it comes to volunteer work. Coaching sports at all levels, working with their churches to help the less fortunate andraising funds for school programs. So conservatives don't really have a lot of time to watch TV. So whomever did that survey has some very skewed results.

Must be why Tattletale "News" is the most watched of the three,  eh?

That is also a fact. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

1 hour ago, Paul158 said:

Thats really rich. To have a fact you have to have the truth.

Absolutely! We indeed ARE making progress, friends!

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

1 hour ago, Threadkilla said:

Don't get mugged.  I'm totally not angry,  you have brought joy to my life today.  (copied that from a spiritualist on Fox News)

Nah, we don't live around "those kinds" that you're told to fear,  in addition to the fact that I live in the reddest of the red states here in Ioway. 

Hence,  as Tattletale "News" would feed you,  it's safe here!

56 minutes ago, ionel said:

Isn't it grand to have the Riddler on these here forums, speaking in code or riddles, letting all know the source of "truth" in the universe.  He is also able to tell when other posters are sad, happy, confused, angry etc.  And he can do all these wonderful and unbelievable things by simply staring at his keyboard ... well and listening to AM all day.  🙄

You're not too far off, atom!

52 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Could you imagine being a conservative student in one of his classes? Especially if you would challenge some of views. Wow!!

You'd be surprised.  I've been at it a long time, all with no reprimands nor great discontent from students. 

I know that Tattletale has led you to believe the opposite,  which is why non-educators need to stay out of education bidness.

52 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

Automatic F for using logic!

You'd be wrong there,  my boy!

Stay out of education,  ok?

53 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

And God forbid common sense....

You'd be wrong again,  my boy!

Stay out of education. 

4 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Nah, we don't live around "those kinds" that you're told to fear,  in addition to the fact that I live in the reddest of the red states here in Ioway. 

Hence,  as Tattletale "News" would feed you,  it's safe here!

How can you stand it living around all those AM Tattletales?

51 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

It would be fun watch a well raised smart student take him on. 

Don't think that's happened in 28 years of doing it,  my friend?

You need to branch out your "knowledge" base,  my boy. 

WOWZA! We's uppin the stupid now,  friends!

46 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Would love to see an upset Momma Bear come into his class one day. I would pay for that video. Just a side note. Where did you wrestle?

Security takes care of those problems,  if they should ever occur.

Plus,  I teach adults,  so mama bears have zero authority in their kids' edurtation.

Learn!

3 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

You'd be surprised.  I've been at it a long time, all with no reprimands nor great discontent from students. 

I know that Tattletale has led you to believe the opposite,  which is why non-educators need to stay out of education bidness.

Sorry .You Forgot . I have 3 daughters who are real teachers.

• Fire 1

7 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

Your nicknames are funny. "Tattletale and Deuce"   Good stuff.   I'm gonna call Biden and Kamala  Shits and Giggles..   

Dumb guy laugh begins...Now!

1 minute ago, Paul158 said:

Sorry .You Forgot . I have 3 daughters who are real teachers.

Baloney. You wouldn't be so ignorant if you lived around edurtators.

4 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

I actually never got a chance to wrestle him. He was 140 and I wrestled 160 freshman year. The starter at 160 was runner up that year as well. 

You had some really good practices I bet.

Edited by Paul158
missed a word

4 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Would you like their phone numbers . You could call them yourself. Not all educators are uninformed liberals

Bakoney. Stop trying to b.s. people, and stay out of the eggakshun bidness.

30 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Could be,  I just know it's been the MO at Tattletale since its inception.  Misinform and keep 'em angry. 

If I'm not mistaken in grade school the children would use the phrase tattletale quite often. They usually stopped using it by the 5th grade.

Edited by Paul158
missed a word

8 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Would you like their phone numbers . You could call them yourself. Not all educators are uninformed liberals

He’s not liberal, he’s a full feathered communist.  Indoctrinated with theory and no appreciation for human nature.  

• Fire 2

5 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

I don't think you are dumb. just indoctrinated and delusional.   Don't be sohard on yourself.  

Another dumb guy laugh...NOW!