The Luckiest Guy In The World

7 hours ago, ionel said:

I'm confused ... isn't he a basketball guy?  🤔

(Insert favorite dumb guy laugh now to insult the stupid among us)...

...Yes, he is. As I said to you before,  you apparently weren't around 20 years ago when I would tell the story of my name almost daily. 

To cut to the chase,  I'm ok with basketball.  As a matter of fact,  when I quit wrestling in junior high I converted to basketball in high school. 

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

6 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

(Insert favorite dumb guy laugh now to insult the stupid among us)...

...Yes, he is. As I said to you before,  you apparently weren't around 20 years ago when I would tell the story of my name almost daily. 

To cut to the chase,  I'm ok with basketball.  As a matter of fact,  when I quit wrestling in junior high I converted to basketball in high school. 

I was around.  😞

4 hours ago, Offthemat said:

plagiarism ^

image.jpeg.129e57d22ef5e3a24d691e86624149be.jpeg

I don't think that applies to using titles,  but I could be wrong. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

Just now, Offthemat said:

Nah, lots of books, and I think films, have the same titles. 

Then why'd you say that it was plagierism?

41 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Because Lou Gehrig said it first.  
I could say copycat if that makes you feel better. 

Not about me.  It's about your false claim. 

8 minutes ago, ionel said:

You first. 

No, you're the one that keeps claiming something about basketball and my name with each post that I make about basketball. 

So,  as long as you know what's behind the name,  please enlighten us.   Plus, you WERE there all those years ago when people would ask about it,  so enlighten us. 

Whatcha got? 

• Fire 1

Never mind that the late great Lou Gehrig said it in his farewell speech on July 4th 1939... that 30 for 30 special about  Bill Walton was very good.

Plus, Bill being a honorary member and avid Deadhead can't be all bad, eh? (I liked it alot especially when he and a bunch of his Celtics teammates were invited to lounge on sofas & easy chairs while watching the Dead on stage. Robert Parrish said himself that even he got into the festivities!)

s-l1600.jpg

Oh, yeah!

D3

• Fire 2

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

48 minutes ago, D3 for LU said:

Never mind that the late great Lou Gehrig said it in his farewell speech on July 4th 1939... that 30 for 30 special about  Bill Walton was very good.

Plus, Bill being a honorary member and avid Deadhead can't be all bad, eh? (I liked it alot especially when he and a bunch of his Celtics teammates were invited to lounge on sofas & easy chairs while watching the Dead on stage. Robert Parrish said himself that even he got into the festivities!)

s-l1600.jpg

Oh, yeah!

D3

That's an awesome view!

5 hours ago, D3 for LU said:

s-l1600.jpg

Oh, yeah!

D3

Bill was likely at several Dead shows in my days when I was involved.  He's a good soul, as the documentary showed.