From Da Zoo To Here

Ban Basketball

I've done been disallowed to even post in the Zoo any longer.  Apparently,  I'm relegated only to this UNI thread now. 

I get the message,  folks. I've known nothing but canceling from wrestling cancel culture,  so,  no,  I won't lose any sleep. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

HI Ban, I was wondering why you didn't post in the Zoo.   It has been awhile. 

To catch you up, my wife's preschool had their graduation.   The event was huge.  I smoked 3 pork butts and the BBQ was excellent.  Oh and Gilman, Yianni, and Burroughs lost their spot on the world team.   It was quite the upset show.   

The keyboardist in my band in college still records and has a pretty cool song he wrote.   It is really good.   I think I can make it a little better with some of my own guitar stylings so I will be looking to do that soon. 

Well there you go. 

mspart

21 hours ago, mspart said:

HI Ban, I was wondering why you didn't post in the Zoo.   It has been awhile. 

To catch you up, my wife's preschool had their graduation.   The event was huge.  I smoked 3 pork butts and the BBQ was excellent.  Oh and Gilman, Yianni, and Burroughs lost their spot on the world team.   It was quite the upset show.   

The keyboardist in my band in college still records and has a pretty cool song he wrote.   It is really good.   I think I can make it a little better with some of my own guitar stylings so I will be looking to do that soon. 

Well there you go. 

mspart

Thanks for the updates.  I think that that was just a one day glitch thing, as it does seem like I can post in The Zoo.  I just haven't because it feels like I'm talking to myself, so I grew tired of it.

I noticed that someone posted a thread in the non-wrestling topics about smoking and grills, which is a big hobby of mine as well.  I'd like to contribute, but I'm sure I'll trigger someone, so maybe it's best that I don't.  I've switched to a Traeger and don't like it like my old Bradley smoker.

Thanks for the international updates.  I don't follow wrestling at all during the off season, so that's all news to me.  Anytime Gilman can lose though is music to my ears.  Don't like anything about the guy.

Still plugging away on my banjo and am getting better everyday.

Talk soon and good to hear from you.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

• Latest Rankings

• College Commitments

Austin Johnson

Muncy, Pennsylvania
    Class of 2025
    Committed to Oklahoma
    Projected Weight: 285

Laylah Castro

Grand Junction Central, Colorado
    Class of 2024
    Committed to Adams State (Women)
    Projected Weight: 155