Mizzou over Arizona St!

Mizzou Fan

2 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Same with me-  did you get that commercial repeating over and over? and before that the *no signal* error?

Yes

At least I now know I'd like to have a bud light, but unfortunately I only have good beer in the frig.

Edited by ionel
  • Haha 2

Mauller seems to take 1 loss every year that makes you wonder. Parco is no slouch obviously, but Mauller did absolutely nothing. Hart loses every match he doesn’t get a first period takedown. No surprise for me there. LOTS to improve on. 

Edited by Tigerfan
  • Fire 1

Just now, Tigerfan said:

Mauller seems to take 1 loss every year that makes you wonder. Parco is no slouch obviously, but Mauller did absolutely nothing. Hart loses every match he doesn’t get a first period rd. No surprise for me there. LOTS to improve on. 

Mauller has been out of folk for a year (hasn't he?) so I wouldn't be surprised if he had some rust.  

1 minute ago, Tigerfan said:

Mauller seems to take 1 loss every year that makes you wonder. Parco is no slouch obviously, but Mauller did absolutely nothing. Hart loses every match he doesn’t get a first period takedown. No surprise for me there. LOTS to improve on. 

Agree but also Parco has upgraded his coach.

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Mauller has been out of folk for a year (hasn't he?) so I wouldn't be surprised if he had some rust.  

Yeah he’s been out, but that’s the same Mauller. Close matches, relies on counters, and cannot generate his own offense if he wanted to. 

• Stalling 1

11 minutes ago, ionel said:

Yes

At least I now know I'd like to have a bud light, but unfortunately I only have good beer in the frig.

I don't intentionally drink light beer under any circumstance.  And while I do appreciate good beer quality, I am more of a utilitarian than snob and rotate my house beer between Coors banquet beer and Bud heavy.