James O'Keefe Project Veritas

El Luchador

1 minute ago, El Luchador said:

I don't know how you can disrespect him. His shit is real, and he exposes people with their own words.  That's odd school investigative journalism. You may not like the fact that he exposes people on your side,  but if nobody broke the law we wouldn't need police. 

His own board voted him out.

He's a liability machine.

Also, he's been convicted and successfully sued for his 'journalism'.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/florida-bars-project-veritas-founder-james-okeefe-from-fundraising-due-to-criminal-conviction/2017/12/08/f20a05c4-dc41-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef_story.html

1 minute ago, Mike Parrish said:

That nothing but predator prosecution.  That is weaponized government. He is a threat to the left. When he exposed the sales of aborted baby body parts and they went after him instead of the sick MFers selling chunks of babies.  All his work speaks for itself and the old trick of trying to discredit the source only works on simple minded people.  He's attacked for being right. 

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

He took too much joy in the destruction of the Pfizer exec.  That bothered me.  That guy’s life was destroyed and James was glee.

Still.  James is Veritas.  Bad decision by the board.  James should not fight it, rather start the next company and move forward.

• Fire 1

28 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

That nothing but predator prosecution.  That is weaponized government. He is a threat to the left. When he exposed the sales of aborted baby body parts and they went after him instead of the sick MFers selling chunks of babies.  All his work speaks for itself and the old trick of trying to discredit the source only works on simple minded people.  He's attacked for being right. 

He was convicted by a jury of his peers.

Deal with it.

18 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

Since he was convicted for it, it speaks volumes about the underlying illegality.

Since he was sued in civil court and lost, it speaks volumes there as well.

His record is way better than most media. Like I said predatory lawsuits. Devils in the details,  but his journalism is solid, and that's your real problem.  Trying to Make an argument from a point of authority is no better than try to discredit and argument by discrediting the authority. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, El Luchador said:

His record is way better than most media. Like I said predatory lawsuits. Devils in the details,  but his journalism is solid, and that's your real problem.  Trying to Make an argument from a point of authority is no better than try to discredit and argument by discrediting the authority. 

Make your case that he was wrongfully prosecuted.
Post your evidence.

So if someone is found liable for how they collected the information in the article they published, does that exonerate the illegal activity he uncovered in the article??  And I'll say it before you try and argue that in the court of law it may be hard to prosecute them...but my point is the guy still uncovered illegal activity.

• Fire 1