Zain Withdraws

gimpeltf

15 hours ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Aren’t you the guy who absolutely has continued to trash Spencer Lee for years after him defaulting out of NCAAs? Yep. You’re that guy.

Nope, didn't trash him. Yes, I was on him for quitting.

Zain has not quit - he has chosen health. A big difference in his open announcement and Spencer hiding.

"With support of his coaches and in consultation with medical staff, the decision was made for Retherford to withdraw from the tournament.

Following the decision, Retherford expressed his gratitude to the Team USA fans, coaches, support staff and his family for the continued support and encouragement during this time."

A big difference in how these were handled by the wrestlers as well as their Coached & the Medical staff.

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

22 minutes ago, AgaveMaria said:

Zain has not quit - he has chosen health. A big difference in his open announcement and Spencer hiding.

"With support of his coaches and in consultation with medical staff, the decision was made for Retherford to withdraw from the tournament.

Following the decision, Retherford expressed his gratitude to the Team USA fans, coaches, support staff and his family for the continued support and encouragement during this time."

A big difference in how these were handled by the wrestlers as well as their Coached & the Medical staff.

Blinded by your hypocrisy. 

Edited by Interviewed_at_Weehawken

9 hours ago, AgaveMaria said:

You’ve outed yourself as a hypocritical idiot.  Congrats.  Sometimes people do so but it isn’t super clear.  You’ve done so with perfect clarity.  Bravo!

• Bob 1

I think even replacing it with your own is a problem! Someone else’s is worse (and yes, endurance athletes have done this in the past)
[mention=70]Le duke[/mention]what does wada/ioc say about drawing blood for athletic putposes? Any idea? 

Absolutely forbidden except as medically necessary. To treat an infection, insulin, etc.

It’s literally referred to as the “No Needles” policy.

https://stillmed.olympics.com/media/Documents/Athletes/Fight-Against-Doping/Beijing-2022/IOC-Needle-Policy-for-the-Olympic-Winter-Games-Beijing-2022-EN.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Bob 1

1 hour ago, Le duke said:

Absolutely forbidden except as medically necessary. To treat an infection, insulin, etc.

It’s literally referred to as the “No Needles” policy.

https://stillmed.olympics.com/media/Documents/Athletes/Fight-Against-Doping/Beijing-2022/IOC-Needle-Policy-for-the-Olympic-Winter-Games-Beijing-2022-EN.pdf

Thank you sir. As I expected. She admittedly cheated anyway. 

That's USADA not WADA and from 2014. But it seems to imply that WADA allows it.

I clearly said USADA.

USADA is responsible for administering WADA code in the US, to US athletes. They cite WADA in the article.

Here:

We have seen an increase in inquires at USADA about the use of Intravenous (IV) Infusions for this purpose, and would like to assist athletes and medical personnel by offering education. In accordance with the WADA Prohibited List (Category M2 Chemical and Physical Manipulation), all IV infusions and/or injections of more than 100mL (~6.8 tablespoons) per 12 hour period are prohibited, except for those legitimately received in the course of hospital admissions, surgical procedures or clinical investigations.

Further down:

Some reports suggest that administration of IV infusions, including dietary supplement and vitamin cocktails, are being provided to athletes for recuperation, recovery or lifestyle reasons. This medical practice is prohibited at all times without prior TUE approval. WADA has justified the inclusion of IV infusions on the Prohibited List given the intent of some athletes to manipulate their plasma volume levels in order to mask the use of a prohibited substance and/or to distort the values in the Athlete Biological Passport.

• Bob 1

31 minutes ago, Le duke said:

I clearly said USADA.

USADA is responsible for administering WADA code in the US, to US athletes. They cite WADA in the article.

Here:

We have seen an increase in inquires at USADA about the use of Intravenous (IV) Infusions for this purpose, and would like to assist athletes and medical personnel by offering education. In accordance with the WADA Prohibited List (Category M2 Chemical and Physical Manipulation), all IV infusions and/or injections of more than 100mL (~6.8 tablespoons) per 12 hour period are prohibited, except for those legitimately received in the course of hospital admissions, surgical procedures or clinical investigations.

Further down:

Some reports suggest that administration of IV infusions, including dietary supplement and vitamin cocktails, are being provided to athletes for recuperation, recovery or lifestyle reasons. This medical practice is prohibited at all times without prior TUE approval. WADA has justified the inclusion of IV infusions on the Prohibited List given the intent of some athletes to manipulate their plasma volume levels in order to mask the use of a prohibited substance and/or to distort the values in the Athlete Biological Passport.

I didn't say you didn't say USADA. I was referring to the last paragraph but misread part of it.

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, Le duke said:

I clearly said USADA.

Here:

Further down:

I appreciate it. Knew you’d come up big here. 

3 hours ago, Dark Energy said:

You’ve outed yourself as a hypocritical idiot.  Congrats.  Sometimes people do so but it isn’t super clear.  You’ve done so with perfect clarity.  Bravo!

If you were any dumber Donald Trump would be listening to you.

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.