Should biological men be able to compete against women.

Requested by Rasta.  

I posted a link in another thread and was requested to start a brand new topic.   A man nearly killed a women in an mma fight by breaking her skull.   Should men be able to compete in sports against women?    

There are plenty of other stories cited where men are dominating high school track…. Swimming….. and more.  

what say you?

this interesting piece in South Park highlights the issue:

There are reports that female swimmers have been forced to see male genitalia in female locker rooms because they say “they are a woman”…. Here is a quote “And I can wholeheartedly attest to the extreme discomfort in the locker room when you turn around and there’s a 6’4, 22-year-old man fully intact exposing male genitalia inches away from where you were simultaneously undressing.”

https://amp.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article281415263.html

1) is it fair for men to compete in women’s sports?  

2) should biological women have to see “men’s” franks and/or beans in a locker room if they “say they are a woman?”    

Biological men should not compete against biological women.  I think they should have another division...let's call it an open division where people can compete as how they identify.