Bigboy press conference.

Threadkilla

Biden claimed he has more blacks on White House staff/admin than all the other Presidents combined.  IDK seems a bit hard to believe considering Obama, Clinton (1st black pres), Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, John Quincy Adams, Andrew Jackson, Martin Van Buren, John Tyler, James K. Polk, and Zachary Taylor.  

What say all: true, bit of embellishment or out right lie?

Was @nhs67 asked to serve on Biden staff or have inside intel?  😉

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ionel said:

Biden claimed he has more blacks on White House staff/admin than all the other Presidents combined.  IDK seems a bit hard to believe considering Obama, Clinton (1st black pres), Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, John Quincy Adams, Andrew Jackson, Martin Van Buren, John Tyler, James K. Polk, and Zachary Taylor.  

What say all: true, bit of embellishment or out right lie?

Was @nhs67 asked to serve on Biden staff or have inside intel?  😉

I can confirm that I was asked twice.

I respectfully declined.  Has asked me if I could invent peanut butter again.  It was an odd request.

• Bob 3
  • Haha 1
  • Potato 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

15 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Did anyone notice his wander into rent control?

Having witnessed family members go down this same path towards dimentia as well as having family members in this field tgat specialize in these things, I know that there are activities for people to do that are supposed to heighten the senses as well as negate the apparent deterioration of one's mental capacities and cognitive abilities.

They aren't particularly intended for press conference type situations but for extending the life a person's mind before they are no longer themselves.

I imagine Biden has the best doctors and people on this planet on the job for this, but alas they are not meant for this sort of extreme experiment.

They are highlighted by repeating key names and points and having the subject also repeat them as well.  If the mind becomes lost during a non-private outting they may suddenly recall parts of their drills and it may seem as if it is a sudden departure from the current subject with a fixation on a new one.

I do believe that was how his rent control came about.  They attempted to train him for a particular series of questions and his mind became lost and his recall kicked to a random spot.

• Bob 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

32 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Having witnessed family members go down this same path towards dimentia as well as having family members in this field tgat specialize in these things, I know that there are activities for people to do that are supposed to heighten the senses as well as negate the apparent deterioration of one's mental capacities and cognitive abilities.

They aren't particularly intended for press conference type situations but for extending the life a person's mind before they are no longer themselves.

I imagine Biden has the best doctors and people on this planet on the job for this, but alas they are not meant for this sort of extreme experiment.

They are highlighted by repeating key names and points and having the subject also repeat them as well.  If the mind becomes lost during a non-private outting they may suddenly recall parts of their drills and it may seem as if it is a sudden departure from the current subject with a fixation on a new one.

I do believe that was how his rent control came about.  They attempted to train him for a particular series of questions and his mind became lost and his recall kicked to a random spot.

I’ve heard him bring it up before, usually in the context of greedy corporations, as he did this time. 

• Bob 1