Yianni spotted in Stillwater, OK

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, AgaveMaria said:

?

What are you referring to, you hemorrhoids?

its not my fault that post was so vapid i thought pyles wrote it...

Edited by Hammerlock3

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

• 2 weeks later...

Yianni could stay on as a Spartan Combat Athlete and keep his shoe deal if he were to leave Ithaca.

I am super interested to see who ends up at Cowboy RTC after they graduate college. Could any young PSU guys head out there after college? I wonder if O'Toole will leave Missouri. Keckeisen seems like he will stay at UNI. I figured now was the time for Alirez to leave, but rumor is he was promised a coaching job upon graduation. Maybe Suriano heads out there for a bit. 

17 hours ago, juniorvarsity said:

Yianni could stay on as a Spartan Combat Athlete and keep his shoe deal if he were to leave Ithaca.

I am super interested to see who ends up at Cowboy RTC after they graduate college. Could any young PSU guys head out there after college? I wonder if O'Toole will leave Missouri. Keckeisen seems like he will stay at UNI. I figured now was the time for Alirez to leave, but rumor is he was promised a coaching job upon graduation. Maybe Suriano heads out there for a bit. 

I think if Heckeisen has Olympic aspirations we will see him leave UNI.

4 minutes ago, alex1fly said:

Has Keckeisen done any senior/international level wrestling? I couldn't find anything. I wonder what his post-grad plans are.

i think he said he plans to wrestle

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."