Will he be found guilty? Will he be Acquitted (not guilty)? Will there be a hung jury?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, NM1965 said:

Is that right?  Is that all you Trumpers have, sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting "Nyah nyah nyah, I'm not listening"? Trump even posted it on his own propaganda site. I forget, what do they call Americans that want to terminate the Constitution? Oh yeah...traitors. 

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/03/politics/trump-constitution-truth-social/index.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/04/us/politics/trump-constitution-republicans.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-claims-grounds-termination-us-constitution-twitter/

Do any of those articles even show his post????   Even the CBS article you posted says parts of the constitution.  Kinda like dems want to overturn some amendments. Shocking that you used articles from rags that lean far left.  Take your commie glasses off for once. 

Edited by JimmyBT

3 hours ago, NM1965 said:

My bad.  That was Trump's "25,000 people" Bronx rally. Wow, sure looks like 25,000 people, huh? But then again, nobody ever accused Trump of knowing how to count. 

It's from one of the rags that actually supports Trump, the NY Post. 

Slow down and at least post the correct picture. 

7 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Do any of those articles even show his post????   Even the CBS article you posted says parts of the constitution.  Kinda like dems want to overturn some amendments. Shocking that you used articles from rags that lean far left.  Take your commie glasses off for once. 

Oh, which amendments do the "dems" want to overturn? You guys just can't help lying and falsely equivocating Trump's crimes, can you? 

Just now, NM1965 said:

Oh, which amendments do the "dems" want to overturn? You guys just can't help lying and falsely equivocating Trump's crimes, can you? 

Try the one about guns 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Try the one about guns 

Oh. So tell me how many times has Biden tried to take away your guns? 

You Trumpers are apparently too stupid to realize there is this thing called a "public record". There's no record of Biden wanting to take your artificial peckers away from you. But keep on with the true believing of all the agitprop you pick up on propaganda TV, that's what Trump expects of the "poorly educated" people he claims to love. 

Edited by NM1965

Just now, NM1965 said:

You Trumpers are apparently too stupid to realize there is this thing called a "public record". There's no record of Biden wanting to take your artificial peckers away from you. But keep on with the true believing of all the agitprop you pick up on propaganda TV. 

So you’re saying Biden is for leaving guns alone?  And you are too?  Cant wait for this answer. 

1 minute ago, NM1965 said:

You Trumpers are apparently too stupid to realize there is this thing called a "public record". There's no record of Biden wanting to take your artificial peckers away from you. But keep on with the true believing of all the agitprop you pick up on propaganda TV. 

Only one watching propaganda tv is you.  Commie. 

3 hours ago, NM1965 said:

Why? Trump is clearly guilty as sin. 

If you will look at the time stamp they hadn't even given the results of the verdict. I was shocked because they were reporting that the jurors were going home at 4:30. So, the different news outlets were talking about them coming back tomorrow. Then all the sudden they said we have a verdict.

The judge is including alternate jurors in all the proceedings, leading speculation that he will simply replace jurors who vote against conviction.  

That’s not a thing.

Unless a juror is incapacitated, they won’t be replaced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Bob 1

14 hours ago, Paul158 said:

If you will look at the time stamp they hadn't even given the results of the verdict. I was shocked because they were reporting that the jurors were going home at 4:30. So, the different news outlets were talking about them coming back tomorrow. Then all the sudden they said we have a verdict.

One of the guys came running over to me and said "Well, Trump has been convicted". I checked Yahoo news and saw the story, hot off the presses. The story was something like 5 minutes old. Hilariously there were already 40,000 comments in the comment section in about 5 minutes!