Is the scoring record in jeopardy?

If this is the lineup how many finalists do you see? How many champs? Who are you 100% sure can't make the finals? (I've put a +,- or = next to each weight with my prediction on how they'll score at nationals compared to 2024)

Lilledahl+

Davis/Nagao+

Bartlett=

Van Ness=

Haines/Mesenbrink+

Haines/Mesenbrink+

Facundo-

Barr+

Starocci=

Kerkvleit+

I feel like adding Barr/Lilledahl will make up for the points you lose with Brooks. I also feel like Kerk will be more dominant as will Haines and Mesenbrink. So that's six weights in which they'll score more, one where they score less and three where they'll score the same. Am I nuts? I also think it would be disappointing if they don't put seven in the finals. 

I think they could break the record obviously, but I think it's very unlikely. 

Lilledahl I believe will AA so that will be a + but I have a hard time asking a TF to do much more than AA.

I think this is going to be Nagao and Davis will RS. Nagao just did not seem that competitive with the guys that ended up on the podium. Orine killed him and unless he improves his leg defense I'm stilling probably putting him r12.

Bartlett had two pins right at the end of the match which boosted his total as well as I think the pecking order is Alirez/Mendez 1A, 1B and beau behind them.

SVN is tricky I honestly think Kasak is more of a sure thing just because SVN has had all the injuries but ill agree on third or better

This is where I don't know if I agree I don't think Mitchell will go 157 and I definitely don't think Levi will. I think we could see levi at 174 or him red shirt this year and facudno at 174 so im going to have 157 as a loss just because I do not think either guy goes that weight.

MM + for sure

I thought facundo looked awesome at the trials but compared to carters points itll be a neg.

I do not have nearly enough confidence in Barr to say hes going to outscore Bernie so I disagree with that.

Carters bonus rate I believe will be lower at the tournament Aaron bonused to the finals with two pins.

Kerk looked honestly bad at trials to his standards so ill go the same for now.

I don't think so...a lot of guys don't have upside compared to last year (especially the guys who are defending NCAA champs)

Lilledahl+

Nagao =

Bartlett =

Van Ness=

Mesenbrink+

Haines=

Facundo---

Starocci+

Barr-- (he's a stud but he's not going replicate Brook's points as a freshman)

Kerkvleit=