Sunday Morning Comic Strips (featuring JOMBO™ and Professor Carl)

In your Sunday morning comics, you have the traditional funnies, the one-panel one-liners, and some great villains, but you also have the heroes, heroes like Prince Valiant, Dick Tracy and Funky Winkerbean. In that mold, we bring you the World of Orangecraft:

JOMBO30.jpg

10 hours ago, ionel said:

ahh yes ... its Sunday morning.  🙂

And in keeping with the HEROES topic on this beautiful Sunday, The Irish Nightmare just made his MMA debut, and it was incredible. Some of the things the announcers said during the match, "It's like a Martial Art form I've never seen before," "Some of the most creative and mean wrestling I've ever seen," and "Miranda Rights were read." 

AOC with the TKO in the third round. Ground and pound. Fontenot was 3-1 before this match:

• Fire 1

On 6/16/2024 at 9:27 AM, ionel said:

Why didn't Bob give us a red ape reaction?  🤨 Since he didn't here's a 🐒 & 🍌 

Team ILLINI is on a mission to destroy the Red Ape Family. If you had ever seen the cartoon, my friend, you would want their total destruction as well. In fact, I am going to curse this forum with Episode 1 of the Red Ape Family:

On 6/23/2024 at 8:27 AM, ionel said:

Jeremy shops on Etsy ... who knew?

Do you need Monkey Paw mountings? Etsy. You can also buy four feet and the tail of a rabbit for $11.00 (US). Or, on the same page, you can buy 10 coyote foot bones for $9.89, reduced from $10.99. Some pretty weird stuff! At least no human eyeballs like in Bladerunner. 

3 hours ago, ILLINIWrestlingBlog said:

JOMBO37.jpg

Played pickleball with Zane Richards on Wednesday, he said nothing about the Red Ape war.  I failed to ask him but like I said he volunteered no information.  🐒 

• Ionel 1

On 6/30/2024 at 8:37 AM, ionel said:

Played pickleball with Zane Richards on Wednesday, he said nothing about the Red Ape war.  I failed to ask him but like I said he volunteered no information.  🐒 

I'm a big fan of Zane as a wrestler and a person. Got to talk to him a little bit at Midlands where he was coaching the unattached wrestlers. Very smart and sociable. I'd hate to play him in pickleball, though, as his reflexes are probably pretty good. Cheers!